Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cant find Project organization website. Help.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Eddie, Dec 6, 2009.

1. A few years ago i came across this website that you were able to keep track of your project online. It was free, you could upload pictures and set to do lists and have checklists for parts you need to order, price and website. I haven't used it in a while and cant find my link for it. Do any of you guys know what im talking about. Its driving me nuts and i want to use it now that im planning some changes.

2. Adam F

Adam F

I hope someone chimes in with the details because that sounds great!

3. Back to the top for the morning bunch, Still cant find it. Wanna say it was something like mygarage or something like that.

4. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

5. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. moefuzz

moefuzz

Eddie,

Hotrodders.com has an area you can upload pics and make albums in stuff, not sure if that's what your talking about or??

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/

7. looked around this morning, found some software that might be useful. It's called Auto Restoration Assistant. It was $34.95 for the CD. you might want to look at it.

8. Sounds like google documents....

9. robert_t_wallace

robert_t_wallace

I was trying to build a site where I aggregated ideas on tools and organization ideas for projects. Not exactly what you were looking for, but you might check it out. I use it as my personal website for ideas instead of bookmarks...

http://www.thevintagecar.com

10. bosox

bosox
    from Nebraska

I have been building the application you are talking about.

Well, not THE application you are referring to (I am not sure what that would be but am interested to know if anyone thinks of it) but a new application that will enable you to do all those things and then some. The first half of it is about done and being tested but the second half is still in progress. Not ready to be distributed yet. I am going to need some test users and am sure I will have no problem with getting those but thought I would mention - It's coming...

cale

11. C-1-PW

C-1-PW

Summit Racing used to have a "My Garage" section. You could outline projects and accumulate a parts list, etc. That feature has now been changed to a "Wish List".