Register now to get rid of these ads!

Want to say hello!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by KRITTERSKUSTOMS, Dec 6, 2009.

1. KRITTERSKUSTOMS

KRITTERSKUSTOMS
    from JONES, OK

wanted to let you guys know a little about myself. Live in Jones, Oklahoma and have several projects going. Worked in a chrome shop and a machine shop for several years and now I am doing my own thing. There are so many helpful people here that if you need something it can be found here. Thanks for putting together a great resource. I dont know it all but i do know i can get schooled here. Thanks Kritter.

Building a 27 Ford Coupe and a 46 Ford F-1. :)

2. Hip

Hip

Let me be the first to welcome you as i have insomnia tonight. Welcome, and you got any pics of the build?

3. picasso

picasso

Damn right this is a good resource. Good people sharing good ideas. The occasional ego pops up now and then but generally people want to help you build the best car that you can!

4. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

deff.the place to be to learn and help other car guys and gals.IF YOU CANT KEEP YOUR HEAD UP THEN AT LEAST KEEP YOUR WHEELS UP!!!!

Attached Files:

5. william.ali.kay

william.ali.kay
    from Milwaukee

Welcome from Wisconsin. Would love to see some pics of that coupe.

6. 1930roadster

1930roadster

welcome to the HAMB from Fl

7. KRITTERSKUSTOMS

KRITTERSKUSTOMS
    from JONES, OK

Here is what I have to start with. Will post the entire build. Those are my 2 youngest sons. great help and future rodders!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  8. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from South Georgia :D

9. armymedic

armymedic
    from texas

10. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

Welcome ,Man that is GREAT to get your kids involved that will give them the best memories of childhood and growing up with a Dad who is a Hot Rodder .My Dad was a Hot Rodder and I think I can remember every minute we spent together in the garage.Those are some of my favorite memories of my childhood.

11. DirtyJohn

DirtyJohn

Welcome Kritter! I look forward to the day when I can also work with my son in the garage. Looks like you guys are having a ball.

12. thebugbox

thebugbox

Good to see the kids in the garage. I've been outside the U.S. for the last few years, so my 7 year old hasn't been exposed to me being in the garage during these years. He's starting to come in the garage with me, and he ususally just ends up beating on something with a hammer, but it is a start. Who knows, maybe he'll be my panel beater of the future...

Keep up the good work