Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need info on Edmunds Fuel Pressure Regulators

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mike hamel, Nov 30, 2009.

1. mike hamel

mike hamel

Hey, well I just picked up some really cool edmunds fuel pressure regulators, I dont know much about them and I thought maybe someone could give me a run down on how they are used and if anyone has had any luck running them or maybe not. Please any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      511.5 KB
      Views:
  2. rustybucket

rustybucket

I have never personaly used one, check out this link.

http://www.vintagespeed.com/

if your looking to sell let me know what you might want for it.

"I bet most Hot Rodders are not aware that Edmunds made a fuel regulator and filter in the mid '50s. The above photos are that of an original Eddie Edmunds part. The center picture is from a dealers brochure dated 1954. The regulator sold for $5.95 in '54 (sorry, but it will be a bit more now.)Vintage Speed now has the pattern for this rare piece and we will be reproducing it very soon. It is 3" in diameter and looks like a flying saucer. The regulator is fully adjustable and is the spring-rubber diaphram type and will be a dynomite accessory for your flathead or other vintage fuel system. We are making all the internal parts new now and I will have you the price soon.
    Ready now --our new Edmunds fuel filter. Our new Edmunds fuel filter uses the same housing as our regulator but has a very fine mesh stainless steel wash"

from the site^^^^^

I think the filters are available on ebay.

MYKE here on the HAMB is running one on his 3W. might check with him.

-Chris

3. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

That's a nice find. I've been checking Ebay for one on and off for some time looking for one...

I assume they are original- I don't think Vintage Speed is making reproductions yet but I could be wrong.

Jay

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  4. mike hamel

mike hamel

Chris, thanks for the usefull information on those things! Ill make sure to get a hold of MYKE on here to ask how they are on his 3 window. If then work right, I will be putting 1 on my 3 window. They are definitely originals. I cant pull it together to take them apart, I heard from sonebody that can be a disaster.

5. mike hamel

mike hamel

Does anybody know MYKE on here??

6. They are a pain in the ass to find. You will make some good coin if you sell one.

7. mike hamel

mike hamel

still looking! Tried to contact that guy but no response.

8. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

How about having a little patience!!

9. 3rd Gen Hot Rodder

3rd Gen Hot Rodder
    from Indiana

Looks like there is one presently on ebay. Item #330594330996.