Register now to get rid of these ads!

new project but no use or space.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slag Kustom, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

tonight i got a killer deal from a guy who sold his house and has to sell his project 30 roadster. he is a old tinker who has gathered lots of parts for the car that i have no want or space to keep. i have to take all the parts with the car. there is 4 banger motors 3 trans 2 rears 3 sets of fenders and running boards. are any of the motors or trans worth any thing ??

2. Yes the motors are worth something. I'd be interested, but NJ is pretty far from Missouri. Shipping would be high. Dean

3. a good running banger could go for as much as around 700 bones to a model a guy. I'm not talking rebuilt, just good running, non smoking. You should clean them up a tad and offer the stuff up to Fordbarn. You'd do your best money wise there I'd think Might even make enough to retrieve some of the money you spent on the 30 A. Good luck.

4. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

[ QUOTE ]
    You should clean them up a tad and offer the stuff up to Fordbarn.
    You'd do your best money wise there I'd think Might even make enough
    to retrieve some of the money you spent on the 30 A. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, fuck everyone here on the Hamb, go for the big money..!!!

( [​IMG] ???? [​IMG])

5. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

If a banger will turn over it will most likely run. If an engine will fire up it is worth $300 or so. Worth about $100 for a core and as mentioned around $700 or so in good running order. Savable front fenders bring $100 and up. Rears for coupe, roadster, pickup about the same. Sedan rears aren't worth as much. Really nice fenders can fetch $250 or so.

6. Foul

Foul

Slag-
    I've been looking for a banger and other A stuff for my pickup. Email me and let me know what all parts you're getting and what you're willing to unload.
    dan

7. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

dan
    when i get the car and all the parts i will let you know what all there is and the condition. as of right now the plan is to use the body, frame. save the wish bones and fenders. the rest will be up for grabs to pay for the patch panels and to replace the 2 missing doors and what ever parts are needed.

8. manyolcars

manyolcars

Shipping a motor may not be too bad if you put it in a 55 gallon barrel

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

Slag, I'm 45 minutes East of the Tap n Zee Bidge, PM me with your location, I may stop by and see what you want to part with. Brookville makes great doors, if the cowl needs patch panels you may as well just get the whole panel from Brookville as well. [​IMG]

10. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

im about 15 minutes over the bridge to my shop car and parts are going to be stashed at home even closer ill let you know as soon as it is home.

11. DrJ

DrJ

[ QUOTE ]
    Shipping a motor may not be too bad if you put it in a 55 gallon barrel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
    Do petroleum drums get a better shipping rate?

12. what kind of rear? Banjo? Whats the width. i might be interested in a decent shape one.

13. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

the rears are stock 30 model A so what ever size that is.