Register now to get rid of these ads!

Exk's responce

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EXK, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This statememt is in responce to Mr Riccorado's post bashing of me here on the Hamb. I got made aware of this issue early this moriening by a phone call from a friend as I do not go on the computer every day. I PMed Ryan right away with my side of the issue and Ryan closed his post. I will not lower myself to his level and post neg and posabily false imfo about him as he did about me. I did talk to Mr Riccardo this moreing and I asurred Mr Riccardo I will make sure he got or gets the parts he paid for!!!!!!! For those of you who donot know me I realy value my reputation as doing high quailty work and being an very honest & fair person. I do want to say thank's to Ryan for handeling this issue asap and those who also posted good about me. I also hope the ones who posted not so good will reconsider there opions. GB & Thanks, Rick Erickson of EXK

2. ratster

ratster

power of the hamb for both ppl involved

3. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

As mentioned, there are always 2 sides to every story and at this point neither side seems to be too clear to most of us. But, besides that, glad to hear something is getting worked out. Hopefully it will be a decent enough resolution for both sides. Good luck with it.

4. -Brent-

-Brent-

Why come on here and be vague and self-righteous? It only adds to the drama. Take car of business and you won't have to worry about people's opinions.

5. storm king

storm king

That was my thought Brent.

6. Yup, and if it got worked out, good. But too bad it had to come to this to get it done. :rolleyes:

7. Weasel

Weasel

How come it took so long and why did it have to come to this? It sounds to me as if the issue would never have arisen in the first place if the parties had communicated clearly and each had understood what the other's expectations were. It seems as if it was only as a result of Riccardo posting his thread here on the HAMB that there was any attempt by EXK to resolve what appears to be a long outstanding issue.

8. Why didn't Ricardo get his items without having to resort to this??????? And then you post he will get them without an explanation. That alone says it all in my opinion.

I'm glad it was finally worked out.

9. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

I think everyone has already said what I was thinking. Why has it taken this long to get the parts out to him,especially after the customer has paid? Why be vague about it? Why come and post here about it instead of getting business taken care of? Anything over $250 and I'd be pissed off,but $6500 and it hasn't been resolved after 2 months,let alone how many months ago he ordered the parts and paid you?
    Less talk,more action.

10. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

Ditto

11. inkmunky

inkmunky

Good response, but no explanation. Consider this until you fully give an explanation everyone will assume you've taken your grand old time with an overseas customer for a nice healthy ride. Really kills your chances for new/repeat business opportunities with other HAMB members. Unfortunately until now only one side of the story has been explained and it is not in favor of yours.

12. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

" I did talk to Mr Riccardo this moreing and I asurred Mr Riccardo I will make sure he got or gets the parts he paid for!!!!!!! "

damn exk, hell i missed the original post, but your not making your self look to good to me in this post.
    not sure what your selling but i probly wont be buying it from you.

13. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Dont assume anything. That other guy joined this month just to complain about this. We dont know him from shit. It's none of our business anyway, so back to hot rods and how awesome they are and how many chicks want us cause of our sweet hot rods!

14. ditto! :D

15. scarylarry

scarylarry

The power of spell check would be good thing also.

16. HotRod33

HotRod33

When does the part about the chicks want us happen...?

17. sota

sota

I don't get it you call Ryan and have Mr. Riccardo post removed then turn around and post your own with side.This somehow doesn't seem right to me!

18. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

They all want us, but they are too shy since we're so damn suave.:D

19. George G

George G

I call Bull Shit.

20. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

Amen. Maybe he should take some of that $6K and invest in Hooked on Phonics™. He builds some nice cars but can't build a basic sentence.

Vance

21. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

It's the cute puppy,,not the hot rod :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.