Register now to get rid of these ads!

The whole damn HAMB family.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by finkd, Nov 19, 2009.

1. lorodz

lorodz

agree.....sweet

2. BeatnikPirate

BeatnikPirate
    from Media, Pa.

Yup, it's a great site! The HAMB puts the fun back in disfunctional family.:rolleyes:

3. 66Coronet440

66Coronet440

I haven't been around long, but the information on here is fascinating.

4. classicdreamer

classicdreamer
    from nyc
    1. A-D Truckers

Only been on here a 1 month or so. Still learning the site as well as American Cars. I am new to the american world after owning watercooled vw's (which is fun) for the past 15 years. Always wanted to get into classic american cars since day one. I am glad I found this forum, the learning capabilities are endless. Thank you all for posting on here and responding to my sometimes, pointless and nieve but still need to learn.

I am in the greater NY area and still looking to meet people in this area. Dont see to many classics on the road around here. The Shop that is helping me with my truck is about all I know.

5. firemancooter

firemancooter

The wife just doesn't understand all the time I spend on the H.A.M.B. but at least it's family time!

6. 33 5 window coupe

33 5 window coupe

i like the hamb because if you ask a question,you;ll get an answer.sometimes you don't like the answer,but you wil get an honest answer and a lot of tech help.great place

7. 61TBird

61TBird

8. Big Nick

Big Nick

I hear ya Jeff and I am thinking about bringing you my 52 when its ready for color! I'd be honored!

9. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

way to go jeff good for you deserve it your a kool guy and do BAD ASS work
    and yes the hamb dose fucking rule

10. You never really understand the HAMB until something goes wrong. I really received a lesson on people having my back when my wife got hurt last year. The outpouring of prayers and offer of help was unmatched. You're absolutely right Jeff but work and money comes and goes but family and true friends well they last forever.

11. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

I agree great site indeed.

12. Lono

Lono

HAMB is a haven of information and often copied but never duplicated.
    It's never dull, always a good read and where valuable time can be spent without waste, and thats a lot more than can be said for some goldchain hoser forums I've visited in the past.

HAMB brothers and sisters are builders not droopy assed pretenders and thats what makes it home.

If you learned something today, found an interesting article... support the HAMB and become an Alliance Member!

13. skidsteer

skidsteer

Occasionally you see the thread: "Why become an Alliance Member?". This thread says it all. Also, people who you never even met before, saying "stop by and say 'Hi' anytime you are passing thru", and meaning it. Then, they offer to let you stay overnite at their home. People who you never even met before, can you imagine that in this day and age?

14. LMAO!!! And funny shits too.:D

15. It is a hella of a place. I've met more great people on here and HAMBers at shows. Really adds another dimension to hot rodding. Hope I can make more HAMB events next year. :)
    Big tip of the hat to Ryan for giving the spark to this monster.:)

16. geemann51

geemann51

I have to agree, I have met some of the best people on this board that I am glad to call lieflong friends. Don't forget the patch job you did on my shoebox either Jeff. You do stellar work and I always enjoy seeing what you got cooking, but the fix you pulled off on my beat up shoebox was nothing short of amazing...

17. chrome_fins

chrome_fins
    from Tulsa, Ok

AMEN finkd....preach on! i couldnt have said it better myself.

18. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

AHH, We share this affliction!:D

Nick.

19. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

It's funny Most of everybody Im selling to on Ebay is a Hamber ,Those who are not Im spreading The Word.Ryan your giving Ringling bros, A run for there money ,This is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.

20. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Well said Jeff, and I admire your modesty. All these people come to your shop cause you ROCK. I'm still amazed everytime I see one of your new custom body and paint jobs.
    VIVA la HAMB and Premier Body and Paint. Gary

21. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

This site is great, My current project is far from HAMB material, but I love the stuff on here, always been a car guy, the best thing about this place is the do it yourself attitude, I was raised that way, if you want it done right,do it yourself. Good to know there are other people in this world who grew up around old cars and rust and junk in the yard. :)

22. :DGosh durn I wish I lived next door to y'all.....Sounds like fun 24-7 there:eek:

23. HotRod33

HotRod33

I have to agree... I get home from work in the morning and jump on here and see what is happening..... Great people.... good info....