Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pacifier in one hand...wrench in the other.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rancidbubbles, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Rancidbubbles

Rancidbubbles

Hello to all. My name is AJ, 26 years old. I have recently acquired a very abused 34' Ford Pickup Body on who knows what kind of chassis. Got her right before my now 7 week old daughter was born. This is my first build...ever and I can't think of a better community of enthusiasts to share and learn from. Ive got two good arms, at least one good leg, alot of ideas and even more questions. I am currently living in North Carolina. Just outta the Marines about a year ago. Hopefully in between delving into the bowels of this forum and changing poopy diapers I can help this tired old pickup back to life.

Included a pic of the truck.

See ya around.

[​IMG]

2. cretin

cretin

Welcome to the board. Looks like a good starting point for a cool hot rod. And thanks for your service.

3. Kreepea_1

Kreepea_1

Welcome to the family Devil Dog! Nice truck you have there. Where ya holdin' up in NC?

4. Idlzruf

Idlzruf

5. Welcome and congrats on the Daughter. You will have as much fun with her as the truck...

6. captmullette

captmullette

welcome and thanks for your service...

7. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

From another guy with two good arms & atg least one good leg,
    Welcome from Georgia

8. Rancidbubbles

Rancidbubbles

Thanks for the welcome. Been diggin around in the great tech archives you guys have. Any Oldsmobile nuts around that I should buy a round for? Im gonna need all the help I can get with this motor. Saw a few threads but I didn't want to go diggin up old bones. Maybe one of you guys can aim me in the right direction? :)

9. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Kool truck.......take the little one out in it as much as you can......Welcome