Register now to get rid of these ads!

"banned " members

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by jonzcustomshop, Nov 6, 2009.

1. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

Last week I saw a member whose post I was following show us as "banned"...he had done a different post that morning that led me to believe that there was trouble ahead, and sure enough later that day the avatar pic was down , and under his name said "banned"
    A couple days later I saw posting again, and the banned was gone.

yesterday another member did a big post about an S10 swap.. (I had just read that ryan and the mods were going to be cleaning up this place of the non trad s10 stuff), and sure enough the post is gone, and the member is banned.

I don't really care about to find out about all the drama that gets these people banned, it is easy enough to guess,I was wondering how the ban works?

can they still accept pm's ?
    can they still access the site,just not post?
    will they be back, or are they gone for good?

just curious

2. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

No.
    Yes.
    Depends on how grown up they care to be about it.

3. lol .. :D

4. silent rick

silent rick

pretty funny that just curious, curious rash, answered all the questions

5. mottsrods

mottsrods

Just noticed that Jim Aust got banned! Now that's F'd up. He's been around a long time. Is someone getting freakin' trigger happy about moderating?

6. He seemed to want to be banned. He tried to even start another account I believe but it got banned also quickly. Awhile back I remember him saying he was going to be leaving the HAMB because of some self started drama, this was years ago though before I was a member just a lurker at the time.

I have seen a few scamber HAMBers somehow re-infiltrate the board through using their wive's screen names and thats just sad. Then after he spouted off under her name and that account was banned like his first, he started another account which I alerted mods about because I was tired of him trying to get one over on others here on the board. Pathetic petty crap honestly not needed here.-Weeks

-Weeks

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Silly, silly shit... I'm not into drama, so I just steer away from it all together.

8. Dokaddex73

Dokaddex73

Good suggestion... for the future banned members.I think Kiddi has learned his lesson

9. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Ryan just said shit,haha. Sorry,but I keep forgetting Ryan and I are only a few years apart.

10. tatra

tatra
    from the peg

curious what the deal is with s 10 stuff?..........not vintage or cheating?..........

11. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Yeah, S10's are vintage. They used the hell out of them in the 50's & 60's...

12. sr

sr
    from Monterey

sooner or later we will all be banned. we get what we deserve. I was banned once. Now i use roll on.