Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie motocrosser/ minitrucker/ hot rod wannabe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mxrcr222, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mxrcr222

mxrcr222

Whats up,
    guess I better introduce myself..saw some bashing on here for peeps not doing it, and I don't want any part of that stuff ha ha :cool:. About me: I race motocross, ride streetbikes and roll minitrucks but honestly they are just a filler till I get a hot rod kustom on the road. My truck is an 01 s10, shaved fully bagged, interior etc... my list of possible hot rod projects is endless, between my dad and I we don't raise crops on our farm, we keep old cars and trucks from going to the crusher. I wont name all of them, just know my next protect is 57 chevy 2-door post, torn between a gasser or a mild custom. All you need to know for now...great site!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois

3. 20th Century Chevy

20th Century Chevy

Welcome from IN.....go with the gasser on the '57.

4. mxrcr222

mxrcr222

Thanks Guys! I'm torn on the gasser idea....I just had to find the Buick grill swap on here ha ha.

5. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

welcome there are alot of riders on the board including myself,just remember to keep everything on here on topic and the flamers with leave you be!!i vote gasser man,you wont regret it!