Register now to get rid of these ads!

My DeSoto was vandalized over the weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41hemi, Nov 17, 2009.

1. JamesMcD

JamesMcD

What are you talking about? Those types of kids will never pour sweat or tears into ANYTHING.

2. the little fuckers! I am not sure I would be able to stop myself before killing them if I caught the punks . . . see what happens when you pry them away from the video games!

I hope you can get the glass replaced quickly and get back to where you were.

Damn that pisses me off!!

3. 41hemi

41hemi

Hey guys, thank you so much for all your support! 2 fellow Hambers have given me leads on some glass. Thanks!!! Here in Howard Co. they have 1 policeman assigned to each middle and high school FULL TIME. My detective is supplying copies of the film to ALL of them to see if they can be identified. If caught they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible according to my detective. Maybe that would send a message to other kids. These FIVE kids look to be between 13-16 years old......

4. twoANDfour

twoANDfour

Old enough to know better AND take an ass kicking for being stupid.

Go get em!

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

sorry to hear about this. Hope you catch'em. Any chance of you getting some pics of the kids?

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Several years ago, three teenage juvenile boys were driving around here shooting windows out of cars with a BB gun. They got the windshield, passenger door glass, and passenger slider glass on my '56 Nomad.

I filed a police report. The boys were caught. All I had to do was get written estimates from the glass shop and turn it in to the detective assigned to the case. Once it went to court, I started getting monthly checks from juvenile court until it was paid for.

7. H3O

H3O

why can't they use their anger towards cars in the modern car junkyard. that sucks. good luck finding glass that won't cost you your first born.

8. Zombie57Ranchero

Zombie57Ranchero

People have Paintballed and egged mine and my brothers cars a few times its the worse feeling in the world especially not knowing who did it and not being able to do anything about it, thankfully you got it on tape! Hope they find those bastards!

9. 62rebel

62rebel

bet you'll find their pussy asses bragging about it on MySpace or Facebook. just sayin. sounds like some punkass rich bored asshole kids to me. mumsy and deddy will pay to keep it quiet if you try to put it on TV....

10. I hope the police find the kids and they have to pay for the repairs. Thats not cool at all. They need to pay dividends for their being stupid youth.-Weeks

11. chuckbob

chuckbob

Man....Sorry to see that happen. The reason why kids would do something like this is because we live in Maryland, near B-MORE City and Was-shit-on DC. You know that MD is a place where responsibility for ones own actions is the fault of something or someone else. Remember the deal where the Middle School kids beat that woman up on the transit bus 2 years ago? Not too many of them got jail time.
    If the cops do something to a kid for pulling a stunt like this, and they handcuff a 13 year old, WOW, the news goes nuts and everyone is a bad guy EXCEPT the little shit that did the deed. I wish you all the luck in the world IF they get the little beggars. Especially if they are from HO-CO near Columbia.:mad:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  12. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

That sucks!! I hope those little SOBs are caught are made to pay!! WITH BLOOD!!!

13. Idlzruf

Idlzruf

Dam that sucks. Hope they catch em. Personally id want to go slap their daddys for not using a condom. Not the same thing but my wife drove my camaro to school. She worked there she caught some kids stealling so they made the kids empty the trash from the cafeteria< They poured it all over the car.All they got was a note sent home and had to wash off the car.I was livid..

14. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Holy shit , that ridiculous ! Sorry to hear about your ride being violated :( . Hope some kinda justice is enforced .

15. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

least it was just the glass,,still sux though

16. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I am sorry to see what has happened. I hope that you have an effective and functional police force where you live.

I don't have one. The police not only do not investigate property crime here, they wont even com out to take a report. I have cameras, and can often identify the perpetrators. They just direct you to the website to fill out an on-line form, and to "call your insurance company", 'cause "that is why you have insurance".

I hope to move to a "nice" town as soon as the economy picks up.

17. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

Don't forget if you catch them to follow up by going after their parents. Most states have laws that make parents financially responsible for the wrongdoings of their kids.
    Also remember to keep after the police as the old saying goes - the squeaky wheel gets the most grease.
    Sorry for your loss.

18. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Cut their balls off with rusty hedge trimmers. I bet that fucker who spray canned the cars in the Phillipines doesn't vandalize shit.

Bring on televised caning!

19. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

the human race is in a sad state of affairs when ruining something cool makes someone happy ???

20. kapnkrunch

kapnkrunch
    from WA

damn that sucks. id take them for all they are worth. the sad part is you will most likely have to take them to small claims court to get them to pay for the damages.

21. last time i had a issue with kids in the yard i let their dad know i was gonna kick his ass if the shit didn't stop. thats just fucked up!

22. milner142790

milner142790

thats not cool at all... especially with it being hard to find glass for those things... Im tryin to find glass for a 53 desoto limousine...... not to change the subject... Hope you get your justice man!!

23. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Probably some rich punks looking for kicks. I do hope you get justice. That's sickening.

24. Ruiner

Ruiner

If you got a hemi in that DeSoto, tie em to the car and drag em...at least without windows you can hear their screams that much better...

25. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

rough, about the glass but if you do find out who did it I'd suggest slapping a lawsuit on the parents for the full amount for correct new, not used glass and the price of installation. It may only come under small claims court but it may piss the parents off enough to slap some damned sense and respect for other peoples property in to the kids.

Good luck at any rate.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

26. eddiescustoms

eddiescustoms

we raised a lot af hell in our time but I never could understand what satisfaction was gained by vandalizing someones stuff....sorry about your car

27. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

DAMN..someone needs to knock their lights out.

28. yep...done in at one of my storage lots...so I'm with ya...we sent the kids that got caught up to boot camp...when they got out they came back and burnt down the shed of stuff I had stored (1998)...so sad-balls off would have been better...the Cuda big back glasses didn't hurt as much as my donor 1956 factory tinted glass'es for the 56 Fury...hope karma comes around to all of em'...

29. winr

winr
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, sorry that happened to your ride ....

Things like this make me sick, stupid bastards that have no respect, honor, integrity, social skill's, etc...

I am tired of shit like this happening.....the fookin law wont do anything and the fookin law wont let you do anything either !!!

........FUCK THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

............this pisses me off !!!!!

I never did crap like this when I was a punk kid....

..sorry...end of rant.............

Ricky.

30. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I agree with Mr48chev. If they are under-age, go after their parents for restitution.