Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Denver CO

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 63hardtop, Nov 17, 2009.

1. 63hardtop

63hardtop
    from Denver

Hey,
    Just joined up. I have a couple on-going projects:

63 falcon hardtop w/a small block and a 4 spd. About to get a narrowed rear, dropped a couple inches, and some custom steelies.

66 f100 shortbed. pretty much stock. 352 w/ 3 on the tree. hopefully getting slammed this winter.

Just can't get enough of the old shit. joined up to read and learn and hopefully get a little guidance on current and future projects.

Attached Files:

2. jokerjason

jokerjason

Hey welcome from nor cal!!! JOKER JASON.

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Well 63H...I don't know if I'd consider a '63 Falcon and a '66 truck as "old shit"...that was manufactured after I graduated high school...and then again, I was born in 1943 so "old shit" to me is stuff from the 30's and 40's...a friend of mine out here has a '63 Falcon hardtop and he considers it old as well...

At any rate, welcome from Aurora...

R-

4. B.coupe

B.coupe
    from Mile High

Welcome nice falcon.

B coupe

5. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from South Georgia

6. Hiya from Minn.
    Love Colorado
    Nice looking rides.
    Love the Falcon

7. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey 63FALCON...welcome. I take it you like blue, and so do i. your luckey to have 2 fine huppy's man. i would kill for that P/U. say just EXACTLY where do you live HA! i hope you enjoy it here, your new friend in texas!YEEEHAAA. call me POP...or the old FART!

8. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from the Springs

9. 63hardtop

63hardtop
    from Denver

well studedude, both rides are older than me, but i get you. something from the 30's is in the long term plan, for now 60's V8's.

holeshot: funny, im not a huge fan of blue, dont mind it but both of them were painted when i got them. bought the falcon as an unfinished project, and they had just painted it. it'll stay that way for a long time as the paint's decent. the truck is some lame as cobalt metallic, not a fan of the color and the paint job is horrible. it'll be in primer by this time next year, and probably stay that way til my kids out of college, when ill two tone like it was from factory ;) ironically, my late model family truckster, my rice burner and my earky 70's shwinn (in background of pic) are also blue. the harley is black though... pic below of it while under construction...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009