Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Where are the Original first 500 HAMBers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CTFuzz, Aug 29, 2009.

1. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Carps, holy chit, haven't heard a word from you in ages.

2. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Carps! How are you man. I think the last time we spoke it was about 8-9 years ago at Bonneville. Glad to see you are still around.

3. Dirtroad

Dirtroad
    Member Emeritus

#86381, Striving for #1, it could take awhile. LMAO

4. dadseh

dadseh

Wow! Im #275... seems like just yesterday it was 2001.

5. derelict

derelict

I'm #460,
    almost didn't make it...

6. I'm still around but keeping a low profile.

7. Thanks Mart....just seeing those pages takes me back 10 years!

I think I found the Jalopy Journal via your site.....and I didn't realise there was even a message board for quite a while!

I still email with Pete Lombardi (aka rodnkustom of the first HAMBchop car) semi-regularly. He sends me pics of his motorbike project and various photographic works.

Good to see lots of the old names popping back up.

8. Hey Mike, that's only coz you haven't been back.

You do star in the pic on my garage wall. :D

9. you haven't been paying attention. :::LOL:::

10. warpigg

warpigg
    from gypsy

still here, sometimes... usually don't get past ryan's blog, but i check that every day.

11. Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christian 01-24-2002 06:46 PM
    You know that feeling 'cause you tinker with cars you think you can fix anything? Well sometimes you better not try, here's why:
    I live in an old house from the twenties with originally just one toilet, outside, where you take a crap right into the sceptic tank, somewhere down the line whoever lived here got sick of his ass freezing to the toilet seat in winter and they installed a bathroom on the second floor. Unfortunately they cut a few corners and instead of running a big pipe up to the second floor to dispose of turds they installed a 'brouilleur": one of those big blenders behind the toilet bowl so they can run the chopped turds down the little sink-drain pipes. Dunno if you have those things over there, they're kinda comparable to those blenders you Americans have in your kitchen sinks. Anyway, our "brouilleur" has been acting up for months, it just kept on going, normally it shuts itself off 30 seconds after you flushed, first it became a minute, then it just wouldn't shut off at all. So what we do is take a crap, flush, wait 30 seconds then pull the plug. Been going on like that for weeks, so today I finally get my courage together to do the dreaded job of checking out the shit-caked brouilleur box. It's a white blastic box that sits right behind the toilet bowl and out the top comes a small pipe that dissapears into the wall. It only took a couple of minutes to unhook it, and without getting too much shit on my hands. I take the lid of to be greeted by the most horendous sight ever, tubes and mechanisms with a nice old layer of shit in all shades of brown over 'em. Take the thing downstairs and outside and pour it's contents over the fence (no neighbours) then take it into the garage and put it in the sink. I can't see anything, first of all 'cause I can only look at it why holding my breath (me, a smoker, 10 seconds), secondly 'cause you can't see anything other then shit in the shape of machinery. Logic tells me the mechanism probably shuts off and on with the level of water/piss/sheit in the box. So I decide to plug it in and run water from the tap in it to see what happens. It fills up, and up, and up when all of a sudden the thing starts mixing, and, remember the pipe coming OUT THE TOP, and THE LID BEING OFF????? There was a fountain of shit coming out of that thing all the way to the ceiling!!!! Of course most of it caught me on it's way back down, it was horrendous, I was shitman, the white T-shirt didn't help either, in my hair, fuck, everywhere... The missus is still laughing, and I've just spent two hours in bath, changing the water 3 times.....

This was before my time. First time i've seen it. That's one of the funniest things i've ever read. Although, Christian probably dosne't think so....Good to see some of you posting again.

12. Fuck I remember Germ...

I dunno about my number, been here since 2003...

13. 1278

14. Some day a tread will ask about the Original First 30,000 HAMBers.
    I will be on that list!

15. =mike=

=mike=

I check in every once in a while .

#108 yeah boyeee !

Oh and I still wake up at night thinking about that merc . . . but the pickle is in good hands last I heard .

16. lodaddyo

lodaddyo

yeah, im 670

17. Germ

Germ

remember your homosexual link to cheese grater grader marcus?

and your VISOR on your 86 cutlas supreme...

XOXOXOX
    germ

18. Germ

Germ

i miss shag and Foiled Again

19. Germ

Germ

GG ALLIN board...

I got lost

20. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Foiled Again is still here but is now using his real name, D Picasso, I remember when he got flamed like hell for using his real name. That is why he changed to Foiled Again. He post's occasionally.

B:DB

Germ, answer the PM about that Stude truck please.

21. Jimv

Jimv

OMG!! Germs back for a post!! Reminds me of the time i went to an "oldies" concert in madison sq. garden & Dion walked on stage to sing with the Belmonts!!
    JimV

22. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good thread. Nice to know who the old members are...ummm, not old in years, but old like...oh you know what I mean! Thanks, CTFuzz for the heads-up on how to know. - Rick

23. QQMOON

QQMOON

Bloody Hell GERM good to see ya again
    and so many other people that time has forgotten..........

QQ 948

24. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

I'm #38. Still around.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  25. Damn... now THOSE were the days!

26. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

#691. I had joined earlier,couple times. Kept forgeting password.The message board I did not understand.Hell emails were new to me then. But kept checking in for pictures.
    Glad I did.

27. hatch

hatch
    from house

I just lurk occasionally....447....I miss the humor...(rude boyz, trailer ed, etc)

28. Daddy-O

Daddy-O

#76, and I still visit a few times weekly. I still recognize several of those names listed in the top 100 or so even after all this time. Don't post much, but definately read plenty of threads. Long live the HAMB!

29. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

Wow...322.

That was a long time ago.

30. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

719... lurked long before that cause I remember alot of stuff metnioned here.

I actually sent a pic to Ryan to see if I could get my car in the readers rides section...