Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage JALOPYRAMA6 - pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Good Wood, Nov 1, 2009.

1. .. yea my son outgrew the free Photobucket a long time ago, he moved to Flicker free for a while but outgrew that too, we just got him set up with a Flicker Pro account.

2. My bandwidth has been reset, and the pics are now viewable.

Here they are, if anyone still cares..........Woody

3. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Woody ..Nice job with the Camera ........... :)

4. Good Wood: Good Stuff...

5. Magic

Magic

great pics thanks

6. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

Hey Man thanks for the picture of my Nash, you take <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ted/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> Excellent pictures and the <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Ted/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]Jalopy rama was a great time:)
    [/FONT]

7. Great show. Only on the east coast do you see cars showing up in the rain. It says alot for this show. See you next year

8. This car is way Kool.......the front pose says it all.....Good job keepin this hunny!!!!!

9. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Kool pics.
    Whats the "truckish rodster"? Its neat! Any full profile shots and reaf view?
    Also do you have more of this shoebox? Looks familiar but cant remember when i seen it if at all!

The Nash simply remind us that non mainstreeam brands did beautiful machinery!
    Plus, another Nash Lafayette came up this summer and was quite stunning!

Attached Files:

10. Some really nice rides there!! Thanks for postin' 'em up! Cool show.

11. 65 impala

65 impala

thanks for the pics

12. solid

solid

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

13. '52 F-3

'52 F-3

there's afew pics of the 39 plymouth roadster pickup here....... http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/album.php?albumid=4423

14. Big Tony

Big Tony

Sweet pics and great coverage

15. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Thanx! Thats neat!
    Theres a pic w/ the top on and it seems to look nice too. Normally rodsters w/ the top dont really look good. Show us more?

What about the KATEYES purple 'box?

16. :pMore this weekend....Thanks:cool:

17. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It wasn't always purple.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. 37dodge

37dodge

Really good pics of a great show.

Holy crap, that sandwich looked awesome!

19. I've seen it in four colors. Green, Red, Orange, and now Purple.

Attached Files:

20. LiveWire64

LiveWire64

Looks like a nice showing of cool rides. Love the metal dog.Anyone on here do it? Brad
    [​IMG]

21. Great Scot! That roast beef sandwich looks fantastic! What did it cost? Drooling on the keyboard. Terrific cars, too. Nice photos.

22. Jack Thomas.

23. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

IIRC, mine was $7 without cheese...

24. "Sparky" is a "springer" and was created by Funcrafters in PA. I found him @ Wheels of Time show in Macungie. Email [email protected]

25. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Beautiful.......

[​IMG]

26. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

the sandwiches were awesome

27. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Yeah thanx, i now remember it...it was orange the last time i've seen it!
    wicked car anyway, altough purple seems to fit better!

28. 4rod

4rod

great pics...thanks

29. billys54

billys54

thanks for the pics

30. '52 F-3

'52 F-3

the carson top isn't done yet, but here's a couple pics........(my plan is to keep top and hood plain aluminum/unpainted)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]