Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods need your opinion about selling my hot rod?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by saltflataddict, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Never EVER thought I would be working on a Throttler car. clutch was stuck and brakes dry. Car is done. Wish I had some money, I would buy it and redo some shit and put it in my collection.
    It is a neat car that just needs some lovin.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Ya Gotta love the HAMB
    "When the going gets tough The HAMB get going"

Well done Guys.

3. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

4. steeljunkieII

steeljunkieII

Nice pics with the phone, Packard. Car is done, got it delivered today. Went very well. Thanks to all those that helped.
    P.S. Uncle Max, we used 220 230, whatever it takes. But thanks for the offer on the welder.

5. 1/2done

1/2done
    from Ohio

Man, you guys are gonna need a warehouse to store the karma you just banked.
    Good on ya!

6. 343w

343w

Hey Utah Hambers, good job! "True character is revealed in the face of adversity". You all deserve the ataboys you're getting from the Hamb brotherhood. I have been through a real hard time financially for the past two years with 2 house notes, if it were not through christian friends who helped me I would have lost both houses. The Lord provided what I needed when I needed it through fellow believers. Thank God for good people who care about their fellow man!

7. Hot Rod Packard take a big bow dude! this is the kind of thing that makes a person feel great about themselves. your info says "master fabricator" but now it needs a update : just a cool dude, really!:cool: what a huge karma ticket. looks like you just might have found a shop helper!:rolleyes:

8. neonloverrob

neonloverrob
    from newton, ks

HELL YEAH!!!! Things like this are what keeps me going in this shitty economy! UTAH DUDES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

I always knew there was a few good reasons i signed on to this board....And this is one of them.There are some honest to goodness great people on this board and this is just more proof that there is still some good left in this world!

10. 34 Plymouth Hemi

34 Plymouth Hemi

I agree, this is awesome that you guys were able to step up and help a fellow Hamber!!!

Bob

11. Thanks guys, It was steeljunkieII that should get all the credit.

I just stoped by to see what was up and helped to finish it. It was fun doing it.

12. Sorry, I dont have internet access at home so I havent been able to post until today. Its MOnday and yes, I owe SteeljunkieII and everone else that helped and gave me good words and thoughts a HUGE thanks. SteeljunkieII rules and I really owe you so much thank you very very much, to help someone you dont even know really shows that he is a true genuine person with a good heart and I wish you the best. HRP thanks for helping too. I couldnt believe these guys rocked that out so fast. I cant express my thanks enough to all of you that helped I couldnt have done it without you. THANK YOU....

13. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

I just wanted to give you all props for helping a brother out!

14. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

15. The Deviator

The Deviator
    from Utah

i just don't know what to say, lost for words, "OK" i found them i would have done the same thing for you because of building the car and not wanting a bad name on the car but you don't call and all of us up north would of helped you. thanks for the high five on the friendship and giving your friends a chance instead of making us look like bunch of assholes. and if your selling the car i was supposed to have first chance what happened to that pat on the back. peace out

way to go south siders we need to get together soon way cool of you!

16. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

This is all really damn cool! You guys rule!

17. Deviator, I didnt ask for anyones help only suggestions on how to sell. People were nice enough to help, and I really thank them for the well wishes and help. I in no way feel I have the right to ask any of you for a favor as you all have helped so many times and done so much and I will always be grateful. You guys all rule, no one has made you look like a bunch of assholes and fuck anyone who would think that. You guys are the best!! Why try to start drama over nothing where there is no drama to be had I dont have the energy to even go there. Dont start now especially on the Hamb where it has no business being anyway. You could have PM"d me and still should I will PM you. I love you brother all of you.

18. Kerry67

Kerry67

Car looks cool. I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding a new owner for it.

19. frankthetank62

frankthetank62

Good to know there are still good people out there. Keep that PMA!

20. greasemunkey

greasemunkey
    from katy, TX

Good job guys...