Register now to get rid of these ads!

rolling bones reliability run 2009. what you missed!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by emtr2, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Mike, I don't think your missing all that much. But what I think is funny is their sitecost $20.00 to view and here on the HAMB we are able to see as much as wee can for free and if you want to join then you can and you actually are paying for your discounts for the year that most times if used will pay for the membership :confused:.While I am sitting here thinking about it, you have to say leave it to a New Yorker to try to make a dollar ...............lol.........we both know others here in this great state who are all about the $$$$$$$ :rolleyes: but like others are saying it is their site so they can charge if they want :(. All I can say is that Thank God Ryan is as cool and dedicated any real Hotrodder is and who dedicates numerous hours and is all about the hobby. :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kool pics, one of these days I'll have a Hot Rod................

3. 54BOMB

54BOMB

whats the deal with the bullet cap on the exhaust pipe, hows that work?

4. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

It looks like a plug to uncork the header pipes. If you notice there are tailpipes out the back end.

5. 54BOMB

54BOMB

Oh I see it, duh! Maybe I need to tell the boss I need a better monitor on the work computer :)

6. Big Tony

Big Tony

Looks like it was a heck of a time...Thanks for posting pics

7. 1Bad67

1Bad67

Any more pics of the pickup?

8. emtr2

emtr2

here is the pickup...

Attached Files:

9. ROLLING BONES 1A

ROLLING BONES 1A

GEE I'M ARE SO SORRY MR. DOODLRODZ AND VONMERKIN AND OF COURSE FLOORED AND THEN THERE'S LOCKWOODKUSTOMS AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO FORGET ANY OTHERS I HAVE OFFENED . I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO HELP BUILD A CAR THAT LOOKS OLD AND USED AND THEN TAKEN PICTURES IN A JUNK YARD . HOW FOOLISH TO THINK IT MIGHT CAUSE A SMILE OF EVEN A LAUGH . BUT THAT'S JUST LIKE MONEY GRUBBERS LIKE ME , YOU KNOW TO TAKE PART IN BUILDING THE SAME OLD BORING CAR TIME AFTER TIME . I GUESS I SHOULD GO TO A BOOK STORE AND PICKUP THE RULE BOOK . WELL GOT TO GO NOW , TIME TO PACK MY OLD CHAIN AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT CROSS COUNTRY TRIP STARTING MONDAY IN ONE OF THOSE SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS BORING CARS . BUT AGAIN FELLA'S I AM SO SO SORRY FOR UPSETTING YOU BY TRYING TO RAISE A LITTLE EXPENCE MONEY BY PROVIDING SUCH A WORTHLESS MONTHLY SITE FOR ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE EVERYONES BORING OLD CARS THAT WE RACE AT BONNEVILLE . TELL YOU WHAT BECAUSE I'M SO NEW AT THIS AND I'M SURE YOU ALL ARE SO WELL VERSED IN THE WORLD OF HOT RODS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I'LL GIVE YOU A ONE MONTH MEMBERSHIP JUST AS AN I'M SORRY FOR CAUSING YOU SO MUCH AGGRAVATION AT HAVING TO WATCH US BUILD THOSE SAME OLD BORING CARS AND DRIVING THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTY WITH OUR GOLD CHAINS WITH TWENTY DOLLAR BILLS BLOWING OUT THE WINDOWS

Attached Files:

10. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

bones the pic's you guy's post are always great to view,got alot of time on my tudor to try & get that look! hope to get to the salt flats this summer with a "boner" shirt on too!

11. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

Rolling Bones, A great shop run by great guys.

12. Rossodino34

Rossodino34

Oh Boy....Here we go

13. metalshapes

metalshapes

That's about where you lost me...

capslock.jpg

Too much of Drama on this Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.