Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Car Events in D/FW this weekend? 10/24

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kinghat, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Kinghat

Kinghat

Me and the wife are going to the swap meet in Fort Worth this weekend for our anniversary (I have a cool wife). Any other car related events, etc. we need to see?

2. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Be sure to come by and say Hi. We will be on row 19 space 373 on the end. Me or my wife will be manning the booth. ( I have a cool wife too!)

3. heavy

heavy

kkoa in dennison

4. KATFISH

KATFISH

Best Friday night cruise in the area, Albertsons, I-20 at Little road ,Arlington.

5. Big Tony

Big Tony

HAMBer 29Jay is having a show to raise money for Boy Scout Troop 1910 in Keller, which is out by Texas Motor Speedway.... Need all the cars and spectators he can get and who doesn't remember being in Boy Scout...wished i'd done a car show back then instead of the other crap we sold

6. Kinghat

Kinghat

What are you selling?

7. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Mainly our insulation. Click on the link in my signature. I'll have some other odds and ends there too. Looking for anything in particular?

8. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Big Tony is the man!!! Yeah, we just ordered the 25 trophys... I had to tell the guys that there was in fact a difference between a street rod and a hot rod. We have a trophy for the oldest car too. Hotdogs on the grill too!!! The boys are the judges!!! They are fired up about this show. Come out and support us!

PM Me if you need more details.
    Jay

Attached Files:

9. The KKOA event in Denison has got to be one of the best events of the season. Friday / Saturday / Sunday.