Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage gathering of the faithful

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimv, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Jimv

Jimv

Just got back from the gathering.It was a good turnout with the weather. No rain so i guess it was a success!!lol
    heres a few pics.
    JimV

Attached Files:

2. Jimv

Jimv

few more
    JimV

Attached Files:

3. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It turned out to be a great day, a little cold, but a good time. :cool:
    It was great seein everyone as usual. Did Jared make it back home OK?

4. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Thanks for the pics Jim. Looks like a pretty good turnout.

5. Nice pics. I see General Gow grew horns since the Jalopy Jamboree. Hopefully next year I'll make it to the Gathering.

6. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

7. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Looks like a pretty good time.

8. Jimv

Jimv

9. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Awesome pictures as usual Rebecca, thanks once again for sharing them all. It seems like we can always count on you for catching everything. Thank you!:cool:

What happened to all you guys at 11, when we shot the HAMB pic?????

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  10. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

As usual, I missed the HAMB pic (did not know about it). I was so flat out at work last week that I did not pay attention when I read the thread. Darn.
    Rebecca

11. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Great pictures Jim and Rebecca! Between the two of you, you got everything that was there.

12. str8axle55

str8axle55
    from MA

Great pics, wish I could`ve made it.

13. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

I wanted to get over to catch you all day. Every time I was walking to see you, I'd bump into someone else!

All of you guys that helped Jack with the show, did an awesome job...thanks! A great time was had by all! :cool:

14. n1gzd

n1gzd
    from Acton, MA

I actually I think that this was about the time when I was searching for the port-a-potti. I could not find it so I went to the shopping center. Must have missed you all then. :D

Rebecca

15. 35 Woodie

35 Woodie

I was going to come over in the woodie but, thinking it was going to be a crappy day, I stayed in the barn and installed the deuce tail lights and license plate. I gotta get moving faster on completing this car!

I don't see any pictures of Bill Varao, guess he's a sugar baby too!:D

[​IMG]

16. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

now that my fingers are thawed out i can tell you all I had a great time! Nice chatting with you all. Looks like side curtains just made it to the top of my christmas list!

17. Jimv

Jimv

They saved my ass many a times!! I keep them rolled up bungee corded to the frame on my roof, along with some wind wings i made!
    beleive it or not between teh top, side curtains & wings it added about 3 or 4 weeks on each end of the 'season" for my car up here in RI.
    I just won't drive it if its icey out.
    jimv

18. cool pics, looks like you guys got winter coming on.

19. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It was great seein you guys also.
    How many times did you go through Middleborough on the way home? You'll have to get down this way next year early enough when it's a little warmer.

I'm assuming those side curtains are on the X-Mas list and will be under the tree...for your girlfriend?:D

20. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

NO!!!.... FROM my girlfriend!!:D
    the ride home was a straight shot home on 105...no detours:p

The g.f was definitely a trooper yesterday!...shes just embarrased now that there is photographic evidence of her being "in cahoots" with these guys!!:eek:
    [​IMG]

21. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

Rebecca, thanks. awesome pics.

Paul, you and Jack and the rest did a great job. better layout this year too, i think. i hope we can have it there forever. great place.

Bill- great talking with you and your girl (i know how to pronounce her name, but i am sure i'd butcher it if i tried to spell it.). good stories about growing up chopping wood. haha. can't wait to see that '54 chevy runnin' around.

i had a great time yesterday. and becky says this one is her favorite all year.

22. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

23. NoSurf

NoSurf

Great pics!

Thanks for posting them!

24. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

you need to get yourself out here for this one of these days...

25. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

Rebecca,

Thanks for the pics. You make the Nash look good!!! I'm the fourth from the left in the group pict.

Paul

26. emtr2

emtr2

****NEWSFLASH FROM SUGARBABYLAND*******
    Bill Varao was a little too busy putting 300 miles on his coupe in just 2 days. mind you one day was cloudy and the next day they tried to float Noah's Ark.
    While those guys in Padanarum were in their fluffy slippers and cardigans thinking they were doing real work on their car as they call it, when actually all they did was put, praytell, LED taillights in their non-running 3 year (and counting)project. But we love them anyways...
    They could be driving around a golf course in their golf cart with those damn LED taillights on it.

27. emtr2

emtr2

****NEWSFLASH FROM SUGARBABYLAND*******
    Bill Varao was a little too busy putting 300 miles on his coupe in just 2 days. mind you one day was cloudy and the next day they tried to float Noah's Ark.
    While those guys in Padanarum were in their fluffy slippers and cardigans thinking they were doing real work on their car as they call it, when actually all they did was put, praytell, LED taillights in their non-running 3 year (and counting)project. But we love them anyways...
    They could be driving around a golf course in their golf cart with those damn LED taillights on it.

28. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

WOW! Dave, you've been challenged.

29. 100% Matt

100% Matt

I just talked to Jack earlier today. We are moving the Fall Out to the week before the Gathering next year (Oct 9th) We don't wanna miss out on the gathering anymore:D