Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need Help in Mesa AZ coordinating Relay

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Okievoodoo, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Okievoodoo

Okievoodoo

Got Gregg, "Geemann51" coming from LA to Austin TX was going to pickup a 292 and 4 spd from me from aerik braaten "azratrod" in gilbert AZ....

azratrod has engine strapped on pallet with transmission at buddies shop in mesa about 2 miles off the I 60 freeway...

Here's where I need help with relay... Gregg can't leave til 12noon and it's a 6 hr drive to Mesa, Aerik's buddy has to leave shop by 5 that day.. the 21st of Oct...

Anyone around that area with p/u truck that could possiby have it loaded in their truck earlier then meet Gregg around 6ish and shove it over to his truck, one bed to the other?

Anyone living in that area that could help me or help us coordinate this it would be greatly appreciated...

Okievoodoo

2. geemann51

geemann51

I'm actually coming from San Diego. Back up for ya"....

3. ryno

ryno

my good friend rob has a shop ( drew brothers customs ) right off the 10 hwy in chandler. if you could get it to him he'll be willing to hold it for a few days untill geeman could snatch it up.

if that will work pm me and ill get you his info.

4. Okievoodoo

Okievoodoo

I'll check with Aerik.. thanks...

5. Glen

Glen

Aerik can drop it at my place, he knows where I live too.

It would be easy for Gregg to pick up, I am just East of Drew Brothers on the 202

6. Okievoodoo

Okievoodoo

Glen,

If this would be cool, I'll have Aerik drop it off there, I'm assuming you have a way to get it into Gregg's truck fairly easily? I don't want to be any inconvience for him, or any of you for that matter...

If this is cool and doable, I'll have Aerik drop it off early this week or so and Gregg will be coming through on Wednesday the 21st.... around 6ish....

7. geemann51

geemann51

So whats the plan Jay you interested in picking this motor up sometime? I tried to PM you, but your box is full.