Register now to get rid of these ads!

Save a Truck Georgia HAMBers ( or anybody interested)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RacinGator, Oct 16, 2009.

1. RacinGator

RacinGator
    from Hiram,Ga

I hauled off a load of scrap metal today,and sitting in the scrap yard is a 1955,56 or 57 Chevrolet 3100:(. The scrap yard is in Hiram, Georgia about 20 mile west of Atlanta. This yard crushes cars pretty soon after they get there, but I've asked him to give the truck a little time. Whether he does or not remains to be seen.

The truck is red, and has the small back window, The right cab corner is cut out, it looks like someone was in the process of fixing the truck at one time. The grille and front bumper are white, and it still has the solid fr4ont axle. I wasn't able to get pics of the truck today, but if anybody is interested, I will go back tomorrow to snap a few. He told me he would take $400 for it. I don't know if he would take any less or not. This is too good of a truck to be crushed. Somebody at the yard wanted the motor and tranny and then I think the body will be crushed:mad: The # to the yard is 770 943 6278.

For the HAMBers around the area, it is the old Myer's Junk Yard on Poplar Springs Rd.

2. Chainshot

Chainshot

Pics would be great. Wish they had left the motor/trans in it though