Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats to do in Sacramento

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54Caddy, Oct 11, 2009.

1. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

haven't loged on here in ages. But just a little update the cadillac will sit out for about a year while im at school. Im going to wyotech here in Sacramento. I wanted to know of any good shops to cruise by or any cruise nights or good carshows here in the area. Or if therese anyone that would want to meet up sometime that lives in Sacramento. I am in the Natomas area. But im dieing to go to some carshows.

2. BrandonSilva

BrandonSilva

South Sac....Brotha Lynch Hung...he's a hell of a guy and bakes one mean peach cobbler
    drive over to Salinas and bug Cole.
    Take frequent trips to Santa Cruz and learn to surf
    Log onto the HAMB more often...there's gotta be someone on here from sacramento.

3. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

vintage fridays at vintage ford,but i think it may be ending soon,folsom also has something as well kind of like it.there is also the auto mueseum downtown(frmerly the towe)autorama is a little far off but coming none the less.winter is comin fast there are also some swaps you can get all the info you need from drive magazine or get a cruisn news i think you can get both a sac vintage ford.hope this helps.one place i do recomend if you like music is old ironsides downtown,check em out the have great shows!

4. duste01

duste01

Go sing to the folks in folsom...

5. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Meddler covered most of it. Vintage ford is pretty cool. The Folsom thing is Wednesday nights at the Red Robin, but I suspect that's probably winding down for the year. They have cruise night up in Auburn on Friday nights, but I'd bet that's closing out the year here pretty soon too.

6. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

yea i figured the cruise nights would be ending. But man there has to be more shops or shows out here or something going on.

7. strombergs97

strombergs97
    from California

The last Friday of Oct. is Sacramento Vintage Ford, Halloween night, lots of really nice cars..It's a fun evening..
    Duane..

8. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Because of the time of year, your best bet is to pick up a Crusin' News and check the calendar of events.

9. Meddler57

Meddler57

Yes! The california Automobile Museum (formerly the Towe) and they sell Cruisin News there also. There are some cool hearses on display right now. They even let you hang out and talk cars, there's about 170 of them there.

Sac Vintage Ford is worth the price of admission (free).

So-Cal Speed Shop on Del Paso Blvd

10. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

where the hell have you been man!!!!!!

11. Meddler57

Meddler57

Hangin' out at the beach, I wanted a "Big One"! I am so tired of those shitty "Ding-Dongs" man.

12. 54Caddy

54Caddy
    from Visalia,CA

im going to have to check out that museum, sounds cool

13. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

Good car show and chili cook off this saturday Oct. 17 in Woodbridge just south of Sacramento it's at the Winery on the east side of hwy 99....:D

14. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

did you break out the rail job?!

15. Hey, I am also going to Wyotech in Sacramento I will send you a PM.