Register now to get rid of these ads!

Haunted cars ......from the grave to life.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Midnight 50, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

So,I have a few stories,starting with the first car I bought myself:

I
    So,I bought an O/T car(Off topic to the HAMB,but perfect for this thread).I had a friend who bought a 1977 Cadillac Superior hearse,all black with blue interior.One day,he decides to sell it after me asking him for a year straight if he wanted to sell it,so I bought it for $1700.Met him down the hill from my house and everything starts getting interesting from here on out with it.So,I meet him in town(Mind you my house at the time was 3 miles away in a mountain town),and when we get to the meeting point,he proceeds to tell me a few things about the car.First,he tells me that I have to pump the gas to get her to start,no matter if the car is warm or cold,you always had top pump the gas a few times,so I took a mental note of that.Well,he goes to grab the keys from the seat and hand them to me,and low and behold,he slices his finger open on the seat(I'm not making this up,I saw the cut and the blood drip on the seat),and then he makes the comment that the car didn't like him and we both laughed.So,after signing the paperwork,I hopped in the car(We sat in the driveway of the Stater Bro's down the hill shooting the breeze for an hour),turn the key and she fired right up,and he made the comment "I think she likes you,because she's never done that for me".Now,it get's weirder.I take her and park her in the driveway(Mind you it's about mid summer,and no clouds or anything in sight),and that night,a nice thick cloud bank rolled in,to the popint where I could barely see her in the driveway.Only time that's ever happened,like she was announcing her arrival to the neighborhood.I had a roommate that moved in,and one night,he came in and woke me up saying there was someone in the back of my car!I run out with a baseball bat,expecting someone to be there,and there was no one out there,and the hearse was all locked up,because I always locked it(Mind you,no one could even find my house at the time unless I led you up there,because it was in wooded land in the mountains),so that kind of freaked me out.Well,after a while I decided to trade her off to a friend for a '72 Cadillac Coupe with a built 472.After the trade,she developed some issues.Apparently she didn't like that I traded her,and she developed many electrical issues,as well as a major trans issue,in which my friend eventually got rid of her for a '70's El Camino and some cash,but I think she still wanted revenge for me getting rid of her,and my only ride in the El Camino my friend got for the hearse ended in the Elco burning up on the side of the freeway(Now,my buddy had driven the Elco daily with no problems).From what I heard,she is in Orange County somewhere and been totally restored by a hearse collector and i haven't had issues since.

Here's a pic of the hearse and of the Elco that caught fire:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the Elco that my friend traded the hearse for,post fire:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will add,that the fire department,after investigation of the fire,reported that the fire originated from under the car behind my seat.

2. Well here goes...
    My college room mate that I went through The Auto Body Repair program at Ferris State (Big Rapids, Mi) hooked me up with his dad in Blanchard, Mi after we graduated the program. I wanted to trade a '74 Vega and some cash for their '75 Monza. The Monza was the only one like it I had ever seen - 262 V8, A/C, F-41 suspension and a 4 speed trans. I had seen a lot of automatics - never a 4 speed in this combination. Probably a rare car, who knows. Geoff's dad was a bodyman and at that time an insurance adjuster. Geoff had bought and sold over 20 cars by the time he was 20 years old - rebuilders to put himself through school. This 4 speed Monza was one of them, but it was his Dad's. It was bought as a total loss (not sure what was damaged to total it). Anyway, they fixed it, painted it black with this cool candy purple blue and silver stripe and drove it. It was quick.
    Geoff's brother Chistopher was going down a country road, crested a hill and had to stuff it in the ditch to miss a tractor, wagon and their neighbor. absolutely unavoidable.
    Fixed again.
    Their Mom was a teacher in town. She came out to get in the Monza at the end of the day in the back corner of the lot (to avoid door dents) only to find it needed a new quarter, a new door and a fender bumped - somebody blasted it - no note, no witness, nothing.
    Fixed again..
    I get the car after all this and am heading into town at night and get a 200lb. 8+ point buck run out in front, to which I swerve into oncoming traffic and the deer rolls down the side of the car - wiped out the side, but we bumped it - Fixed again...
    While I had the car it went through two saginaw 4 speeds, a TH 350 and a 350 out of a 69 Kingswood wagon with a Covette cam - it would do 0-60 in 5.3 sec with three other guys in the car and spin tires through second gear. I had it sideways with the hides boiling a hundred times - it was a hoot to drive.
    So I change lanes on I-96 East by Fowlerville on black ice in Jan '84 and end up in the ditch - the car bounce rolls 9 times my best friend and I are tossed out on the 3rd roll. He was hurt but no broken bones, I had a knee hinged sideways, but walk ok now after getting a nice scar - but grateful to have a leg...
    So, totalled 5 times. This time a few parts were sold and it went to the yard - It was so trashed, I'm sure it was not fixed... Unless...
    Anyone ever buy a wrecked Monza in the 80s from a salvage yard in Howell, Mi?

3. Mac_55

Mac_55

Had a truck i drove all through high school , not HAMB friendly , 68 3/4 chevy 4wd on 44" hawgs and a 396. just an ole river bottom beater.

When i got out of highschool i figured it was time to move on and build something else.
    Well this truck didnt want to leave me . It took 4 buyers down before they ever got to me. First buyer was coming from 20 miles away , 5 minutes from my house he gets hit in a head on , survives but never comes back . Second buyer coming from 2 hours away calls and says he is parked at the marathon station and would meet me there. Only thing was we didnt have a marathon station . I asked him repeatedly what station and he kept saying MARATHON MARATHON MARATHON. I said " you sure your in shelbyville ? Sure was he said . Then i asked which state. Indiana , Wrong state pardner, and he drove out of illinois where i was to go to shelbyville Indiana , Third buyer was another wreck before he even got out of his town , t boned at an intersection .
    Then there was the 4th and last buyer. He was tying his straps down on his trailer the morning he was suppose to be here and fell off his trailer and broke his leg in a few different places. However this man had persistance , few days out of the hospital and he shows up on crutches with a trailer to get the demon truck lol. Last time i knew it was floating around up north somewhere.

these all happened within about a week and a half long span.
    [​IMG]

4. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Just a little bit of comparison from two completely different cultures - psuedo ghost stories I guess. My mother is from Trinidad an island off the coast of South America, while my father was from fairly rural West Virginia - don't ask me how they ended up in the same place at the same time - it was the 60's.:rolleyes: Anyhow, my mom's brother was riding his motorcycle down an island road one night when he saw what appeared to be a person by the side of the road motioning for him to pull over, so he slows down. Upon getting closer he realizes that the person is ghostly pale and a little on the incorporeal side. Before he knows what's happening, this thing is trying to grab him off of his bike! He twists the throttle and gets the hell outta there. In goofy juxataposition to this, the hills of West Virginia are dotted with all kinds of little cemeteries ( I know as I did a fair amount of tombstone rubbings in them) some of which are near little country roads. As a teenager, my father and his friends would go out drinking and then hide behind tombstones waiting for unsuspecting motorists to pass by at which point they would jump out from behind the monuments and proceed to scare the hell out of whoever was unfortunate enough to be there!

5. Mac_55

Mac_55

one more same style truck

1967 factory swb 4wd . 468 bbc , swapped out to 3/4 ton axles , built th400 and that thing would RUN , sittin on a small lift with 35 inch boggers.

So i had bought this truck , went through it and when my first son was born had to sell it to pay bills. When he was a year and a half old i tracked it back down about 3 hours from my place and made a deal to buy it back . When i got it back it was just as it had left. It always had one of the "Buddy Bucket" seats in it that were very hard to find , only this one was ratty . and i prefer bench seats. So a fella comes along one day and says " hey , ive got this gorgeous black leather stock seat for that truck , ill swap you for the buddy buckets and install it " sounds like a deal to me . He changes seats out and as usual , no problems , truck never caused me a fit .

Soo a couple years go by and i find the proverbial one owner , little old lady 57 chevy two door hardtop in a garage , i gotta come up with some cash quick so i sell the truck . And i was really picky about who i sold it to , ABSOLUTLEY no kids. It was just to much for a young guy to handle . SO i had this older man and his wife come by , He is telling me about all these big 4wd's he built and drove etc and offered me my asking price. It was a deal .

a week or so later the cops call me and needed me up at the scen of an accident. They found my truck in a pile on its lid on an old country road . Didnt know i had sold it and wanted to know who was driving . So in the middle of a hot summer weekend day , i pull up in an old oil road and all i see are 4 boggers pointed towards the sky and the trucked litterally crushed to the grille. State troopers estimated speed by skid marks , point of impact and how far it went on its top , said he was running over 95 down a hot oil and gravel road. stabbed the brakes when he missed the turn for the mud drags and put the truck into a slide .
    Slammed the front end into a hardpack ditch which caused the ass end to go head over heels and cartwheel . through his wife out of the window into the middle of the road. The truck lit directly on top of her as it slid down the road and litterally ground her into nothing.

the man dsurvived with only a broken leg . He called me 3 days after the funeral and asked if i would please pay his towing bill and get the truck from the towing company , he never wanted to see it again . So i took the truck , cut it up , took usuable stuff like the drive train and gauges , handles etc and cut the rest to pieces.

Now for the od part.

That seat my buddy wanted to swap me . he never told me until the day i was cutting the truck up . He showed up and i said " im gonna keep that seat , its not hardly even hurt" and he said " no your not , your gonna throw that seat into the scrap pile and haul it to the junk yard. Come to find out , he dug the seat out of a truck that was totaled out in a junk yard , it had killed someone when they rolled thier 67 chevy truck about a 2 weeks prior to him swapping it into mine .
    And the other wierd part. This wreck happened at the end of my buddys driveway that installed the seat. he lives about 8 miles outside of town on an old country road with hardly any traffic, most of the parts to build that truck came from that very spot .
    Ive got some pics of the wreck somewhere but i doubt ill post them .

Here are pictures of it in its prime before i sold it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Well I've read this whole thread ,and glad its at work so no time lost.
    Shortly after I got out of the Navy I went to get the newspaper one morning around 5am and the neighbor was going to work. I thought nothing of the shriek and the door slamming. I thought perhaps she forgot something. Around 10 a priest shows up and theres incense and food cookin smells coming over the fence.
    I go over to see what the occasion was. Mama had seen a ghost and the Priest was gonna bless the house. They were Heavy Duty Italian Roman Catholics and Mama was virtually right off the boat. Turns out she saw me through the juniper hedge in white shorts with no shirt. I'm Dutch/Irish extraction and we had a great laugh and MAN-o-MAN the food.

7. zombiesarebad

zombiesarebad
    from Maine

three summers ago i was driving home from a late movie in my brother's BelAir. I decided to take a back road called "Ratt Mill Hill", which is a dirt road that cuts through the woods. Barely any houses on it at all.

about halfway down the road the car suddenly just shut off. I knew i was in trouble because a) I hate cell phones and don't have one b) there wasn't a house within miles and c) it was pitch black outside. I sat there for a LONG time before it became clear that no cars were going to come by. Finally, i got out and immediately noticed how cold it was for a summer night.... it felt like thirty-something degrees! I admit that scared me just because it was so odd but i started walking (fast) down the road. Eventually i heard a car coming and turned to see a pair of headlights coming my way. Like i said, it's a dirt road but these people were going like 5 mph. I noticed it looked like a HAMB-friendly type car, but as it got close i noticed that it made NO engine/exhaust sound and I couldn't recognize it. It was white, shoebox styled, but it definitely wasn't any type of car i had seen before. There was a badge across the front of the hood that said "ARGRAM" (???). It didn't stop, it just rolled right past... and i know it was dark out but i could have sworn that NO ONE WAS DRIVING!!!!!!! Another odd thing is that when it passed i saw that the taillights were yellow. I ran like crazy back in the direction of the BelAir, past it, and to someone's house. I don't even remember what i told them but they were nice enough to let me use their phone in the wee hours of the morning. I got a ride home from my brother, who later told me the car fired right up. I asked him if he had ever heard of an "Argram" before but never told him what happened. I still think about it every day though.

I've tried looking this make up before but can't find anything on it. Has anyone heard that name before?

8. sixfink

sixfink
    from Germany

Ghosts belong in movies, and you guys are giving me some good ideas for a movie script! The basic plot could go like this:

Something like an old dragstrip abandoned for decades; and some gearheads trying to revive it only to find out it's haunted by some weird Anglia Gasser whose driver died in a fierce crash 50 years ago while setting a new record.

Resurrected by the fumes of nitromethane, the ghostly Anglia comes back to rival unsuspecting hotrodders who secretly race the newly re-opened track at night.

Sounds like that plot would be worth wasting several thousand feet of 35mm reel, dontcha? ;)

9. Well,they're offering tax credits for filming here in Michigan;there's a possible start. There's also (what is left of) Tri-city Dragway in Freeland,and some cool Anglias around and,and...

It's gonna be big,and we'll all become stars. Ah,the life we'll lead...parties,party favors,starlets,more cool cars in larger garages,starlets;you get the idea...

10. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

czuch, man, your story is one of the funnier ones on this thread!

ZombiesAreBad: Creepy story, dude. I shoulda seen it coming, since you're from Stephen King's home state!

SixFink, yeah, man! It's been a LONG time since a creepy car movie! One thing for sure: You could get a TON of EXTRAS to appear in the movie for FREE. Plus they'd already have their own "wardrobe" and makeup, sport-appropiate jargon, own tools AND beer!

I really think you could pull off a low-budget haunted dragstrip movie of "Blair Witch" proportions for the price of film and post-production. If "Blair Witch" is a pointer, the WORST that could happen is your film sucks the big one and STILL makes millions, 'cause it would be an INSTANT CULT FILM!!!!

11. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

EXK I think you saw the movie Christeen too many times!LOL.

12. ricky from va

ricky from va

when force finally won a final
    when big daddy retired
    when gwin hit the wall in the uk.
    too much money
    bracket racing
    and the dodge cokaine alderman bull shit did me in finally

13. zombiesarebad

zombiesarebad
    from Maine

good call! My story was every bit as fictional too... I just thought it would be fun to make something up since everyone else is doing it!

I do have a real one this time, though. I used to have a '67 Cougar that had a 392 stroker engine. Every summer I would buy a junkyard c4 tranny, and every summer it would blow another one up. Eventually i sold the car because it HAD to have been haunted! How do i know? Well... what are the chances of getting four different haunted c4 trannies?

14. Hawaiianstyle

Hawaiianstyle

You could call it "Bel air witch"!!!!.........Cricket, Cricket, Cricket.........

15. Sometimes I miss doing Magic Mushrooms . . .

16. Concrete B

Concrete B

Greatest. Story. Ever.

17. zombiesarebad

zombiesarebad
    from Maine

i wasn't tripping i was lying

18. sinks88

sinks88

Good ass Thread!!!!

I have also "lost time" while driving with a buddy.

Me and a buddy took his 71 mach one from Coon Rapids to Princeton one night to go party back home. We meet up with some friends at a buddys house about 5 miles from our destination. so everybody took off to the party together in a big train of cars...Once we got to the fork in the road, there were two choices: Hiway, or Backroads....both took about the same amount of time, but we were the only ones to take the "backroads" as we had a couple drinks in us. No biggie, we'll see them in a minute...anyway we drove to the party nothing felt out of the ordinary until we got there. (I need to mention its late fall and probably 40 degrees) So anyway, we pull up and noticed that all the cars we were driving with were burried deep into the driveway, I mean DEEP, like they were the first to arrive. Didn't think too much of it, untill I felt the hoods.....ICE COLD! I looked at my buddy and said WTF...we went inside and as soon as we opened the door everybody was looking at us a bit strange and asked where the fuck have we been? My buddy was like "why?" They were: We have been here for 4 hours!
    To this day, we both can;t figure it out!!!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    Spooky likes this.
  19. chrisclarkcustoms

chrisclarkcustoms
    from las vegas

I said to myself '' no more huge projects '' so ive been lookin' for a 60's american car that runs to do a 60's custom. A freind of mine found had a guy come in to his shop with a 58 vw vert. I told him i wasnt doing anymore vw's. Than he tells me the guy only wants $ 400.00 for it, ''thats cheap'' i thought so i went to look at it. I got to the guys house...He didnt say it had been burned. I desided to think about it...i mean, 400... for a vert. I had a flat tire and i was wondering why i didnt bring a spare. We went in the garrage to talk shop ( the car was on the side of the house) I said id be back with a spare and the money. He said '' spare... what for '', as we passed around the corner i looked at the flat... only it wasnt flat anymore, about 25psi but not flat. I thought, how air headed can i get? I got in the truck to leave and thought i might ''pass'' on the burn unit. I had to drive back to town to get the money and knew i wouldnt want to go all the way back to his ''ranch''. as i was looking for my keys in my jacket i found some money. I must have forgot it was in there. 400.00 in 20's. Must be a sign. I bought it. been driving it. i runs way to good for its condition. It must like me...

Attached Files:

20. sixdogs

sixdogs
    BANNED
    from C

Any recurring dreams or bad vibes stuff like that? Sounds like another alien abduction thing.

21. sinks88

sinks88

Oh ya, I have reaccuring Alien dreams all the time, (and it always take place on my Grandparents Century Farm) Usually its watching them come from the sky and all that would be involved with hiding, fighting, fleeing...but there are sometimes where as I actually get abducted or I fight them Tooth and nail, but there has been a lot of creepy: me hiding and them hunting kind of gigs....but I still think the wierdest thing is that as soon as I know Im dreaming about the farm, all hell is about to bust loose!

Also I did not mention that I was not able to understand english for about an hour. (I could understand my buddy, but not everybody there) I went into the bathroom for about an hour until I felt like I could deal...I did end up leaving the party in a hurry after all this, and I insisted that I'm was going to walk home! and did for about a mile, until one of my friends out of nowwhere came flying up the road, and stopped just infront of me...all he said was "GET IN" then he ended up taking me on one of the scariest rides I have ever been on!

Still to this day it creeps me out.

22. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

I had the exact same green Willys pickup, except mine was a 63. The two owners before me were not the best for that car. One abused it and the other was not really in a position to maintain it properly. For whatever reason that truck liked me just fine. Drove the snot out of it for a few years. I got it with two broken front axles so no 4WD. But I never got stuck, even in deep snow. The brakes completely went out soon after I got it - don't know why I never fixed them - I just 'knew' I would be ok. Drove it without any brakes for years (I was a lot younger and no, I would not do that again and I would not recommend this to anyone). I'd shift up and down thru the gears without the clutch and right down to first coming to a stop and then switch off the key. The truck would always stop the perfect distance from the car in front. Hit the key and crank the motor in gear to start back up - so never needed to use the clutch except for reverse. I would even back a boat trailer down a ramp that way, no brakes, and never got the truck wet.

For whatever reason that truck and I got along. Eventually I sold it to someone who had never even seen a flathead motor. I feel bad about selling that truck and I hope it ended up in a good home.

So this is not a creepy crawly story but supports the idea that a vehicle and an owner can really get along (or not, from some of the other stories on this thread).

23. Chance it

Chance it

I have a friend I visit a couple times a month. It takes approx 45-60 min’s to get to his house. The roads there are county roads, some paved but no lights except for the occasional ranch house. Typically I end up driving home really late at night.
    First time this happened it was around 1:00 am. You know how you’re driving along and all of a sudden you think you see something and it’s like hey what was that? So you check your mirrors and start making up explanations. Man I must be more tired than I thought. It was just a deer or cattle or something hanging on a fence. Ok that sounds good, I’ll buy that. Never bothered to say anything to anyone, really what had I seen? So, I let it go. Year or so later I’m driving home but this time it’s pouring rain and I’m driving the truck nice and slow. This time I spot something standing near the side of the road. I slow down even more trying to see through the rain and wipers. I’m thinking why can’t I make out what’s up there? Looks kinda like a girl to me. When I should have been right next to what-ever nothing’s there. Now I’m really upset, all kinds of things are going through my head. It took forever to get home. This time I get in the house (really quick) and call my friend. I tell him rapid fire what happened, the entire story. He waited a couple days to tell me this story. It is a true story.
    About 12 years ago a young lady working at a Quick Stop was abducted, robbed, raped and killed. Her body was found a few days later by some folks dirt biking. So ok folks what did I see? Haven’t seen anything yet this year and sure wish there was another way home. My mom told me that if you felt something bad was going to happen to tell someone and it wouldn’t. So, I’m telling you folks too and if something happens and I flip that damn truck...

24. dez9090

dez9090
    from milwaukee

these are great stories, stayed up till 3 reading them.

CJSTEAK - That 'date rape special' car is freaky. As always.... posts with pics are better.

Spooky likes this.
  25. I wonder why ghosts never appear in the daylight?

I've been enjoying these storie though.

26. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

Comet ,,they have,, reread CJ Steak's post.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    Spooky likes this.
  27. tattarat

tattarat

I was driving passed the cemetary late one night... a "memorial garden" where several friends have been buried. I always say "Hi" to them as I am passing and feel it is my duty to remember them... One of them is my friend Fernando who was struck on his Harley by a drunk driver... On this particular night, a loud Harley passed me... but I never saw a thing. I never saw any lights... I couldn't tell if the sound passed me in the same direction or opposite. I never saw a thing, but heard a loud Harley... I still think it was Fernando... Ghost Ridin' and saying "Hi" back...

Spooky likes this.
  28. True story..
    When i was 10-11 there use to be a green 64 impala lowrider that lived on the next street over from my grandmas house this was. in 93-94. I would go stay at her house in the summers well me and a few other neighborhood kids would go over there everyday and check it out. it was a dark green with a blue pearl with all white interior hydraulics and stock hubcaps with 5.20's the owner would always be out there with his friends working on it. Well a few years go by and I had totally forgot about that car well when i was 15 my grandmother said she would buy me my first car. ofcourse i wanted a impala with hydraulics. a few weeks later my grandma tells me that there a "1964 chevy impala lowrider project" in the paper for sale in the next town. So we call the guy and my uncle takes me to go look at it. we get to the house and its a older Black man and his wife that are selling it. so he takes us to the backyard where its parked under a few old tarps laying flat on the ground. AND THERE IT IS!!! the same green impala. well the car is rittled with bullet holes and the front fender right fender had been set on fire. there was no interior in the car just the carpet and headliner. The old man says he has brandnew seats for it in his garage. the hydrulics were still there but just laying in the trunk. the oldman says it was his sons friends car and he had been murderd.. but never said how so we bought the car jacked it up put some 2x4s were the springs go so we could roll it on to a trailer. get the car home and put a new battery in it and it fires right up had a rebuilt 283 cleaned the car up put the seats back it it fixed the hydros and drove the hell out of it all threw highschool. When i was about 17 I pulled the car into the backyard and stripped it for paint got all the bodywork done and got it in primer well not to long after that I had the car all locked up and i was doing some wiring under the dash and BOOM!! the car falls flat too the ground almost crushed my leg scraped me up pretty bad. Well i go to the trunk to see what the problem was and a hose was off not stripped just like unscrewed I thought this to be very odd so i put it back on and raised the car back up worked fine. a few weeks later i was putting a new carb on it and it started to pour down rain but i was almost done and kept working all of the sudden I hear a CRACK then BOOM!! and the hood falls down on me a powerline had snapped and hit the hood! I ran like hell into the house shaking to tell my grandma to caLL THE POWER CO. well by this time I had another car so the impala was on the back burner so it kinda just sat in the garage for a few years. well time goes by and i decide to sell it. I sell it to my bestfriend he gets it started and BANG! the motor locks up. so after this he just decides to rebuild the whole car Frame off. so when he goes to strip the interior behined the dash he finds 6000.00 bucks in a ziplock bag with bloody fingerprints all over it... Well anyway we just found out not to long ago the owner and 4 friends were shot to death in that car. My friend still owns it and its still under going a resto.

Spooky likes this.
  29. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

Not a ghost story but two weird story's. I'm the only guy in our club with a Ford in a Ford, So I'm always getting kidded about Fords. This spring I rode with a friend in his 34 Chevy to York Pa. We started out kidding about me riding for 9 houris in a Chevy Well we hit the hi way on the ramp my door opened by itself we pulled over and checked the latch, it it was working fine so off we go. He is telling me it's his Chevy telling me to get out. we head into a sharp left turn and pop goes the door. Well this happened 13 times . He drove the car all summer and the door never opened once on him.

Story #2 my daughter wonted a car. My wifes friend was selling a Chevy Prism a nice car I had worked on it for her since it was new doing oil changes plugs and things. Well my wife buys it and tells me. I can believe she would buy a car without asking my opinion. I make a big deal about a Chevy in my drive way. The girl was bringing the car to our house to leave it off. One mile from our house it got totaled. She was not hurt she called and asked if I could pick her up and take her home I went to the accident and this Chevy was creamed And was hit by a Ford I told my wife it committed suicide rather then come to my Ford drive way. Oh yea I bought my daughter a Ford

Spooky likes this.