Register now to get rid of these ads!

I just bought Christine's younger sister.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tstclr, Oct 6, 2009.

1. tstclr

tstclr

Yep, I signed up here back when I had a 54 Chevy.
    "I was following your threads about it over on the ForwardLook.net Forum ... didn't know you were a HAMBer too!"

2. tstclr

tstclr

The FL cars look cool as 4 doors- I had a 58 Belvedere 4 door hardtop. I shouldn't have sold that one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

These Plymouths are cool aswell in hardtop-versions. I just received a Christine's next of kin in my own garage, in the form of a '57 4dr HT Belvedere.

Here's her best side ;)
    [​IMG]

4. ford51

ford51
    from sweden

I had a 58 Belvedere 4d ht i the 80s.It was sold new in sweden.Nice car.

5. S.F.

S.F.

Stand in front of it and say "Ok...Show me" Then you wont have to spend all the money on brakes, lines, carb rebuild, tires and all that other crapp.

6. tstclr

tstclr

A little update. With a little love we got the ol 383 fired up and (thank God) it runs great! The exhaust is gone so at idle she sounds like Christine did when she rolled back into the shop after the "fire" scene :)

The trans seems fine too.
    The floors and trunk have some rot and patches so I picked up a complete floor and trunk pan from Big M's in California. We should be starting on the install next week. I'm in the midst of rebuilding the brakes and upgrading to a dual master cylinder. I also scored a near mint set of twin rear antenna's to replace my originals which are long gone. If all goes well I should be driving her this summer.

Todd

7. Large-Black-and Ugly !!! Just the way I like em !!! >>>>.