Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Cruiser

Cruiser

My wife took this cool picture at the Primer Nationals 2009, this blackbird landed right next to my '49 Caddy and stayed there for a long time. Is this blackbird some kind of an omen or what?

CRUISER :cool:

[​IMG]

2. 32koop

32koop

my recently aquired 57 eldorado ,currently rebuilding the 365 , future plans are mild kustom with bags etc ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

32Koop.....awesome car!!

the '57 Eldorado is one of my favorites....PLUS you now have one with the dual quads. NICE!!!!!!!!!

4. It wants you to trade the Caddy for a black Thunderbird......

But I wouldn't do it!:D

5. silentpoet

silentpoet
    from NWA

I looked at the OT 68 sedan deville today. I am going to try and buy it. It is solid, very little rust that I can see, mostly surface rust. I know it is slightly OT, but it will be a cool caddy cruiser once I put a little work into it.

6. Bad to the bone! Nice Car!

Attached Files:

7. interstatemaster

interstatemaster

How cool is it that the HAMB has 35 pages of Cadillac posts and I had no Cadillacs to run against at Mo-Kan this year.
    Don't you ever get the urge to floor it and take it through the gears? All that Caddy running gear is about as stout as the General has to offer. Tied with Olds anyway.
    When people ask "Why a Cadillac"? I tell them to get one and enjoy the ride now, before you're laying in the back and not able to appreciate it.
    The '69 Eldo and the '79 deVille are in the current fleet.

Attached Files:

8. Dirty_Don

Dirty_Don
    from mpls, mn.

Hey you friggin bums take heed in what the "Interstate Master" says he is a true Guru type when it come to this important life stuff like this;)

9. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Cruiser.... I'd trade my sand beige '63 Bird for your Caddy!!!
    OK I guess not....

10. silentpoet

silentpoet
    from NWA

I am getting the 68, either tomorrow or this week. The guy selling it may be kind of busy tomorrow but he told me he will hold it till I can get with him to get him the money.

11. TikiBoi13

TikiBoi13
    from San Pedro

29 DE SOTO the 55 is CLEAN!!!! damn

12. 29 de soto

29 de soto

well thanks!,I havent checked this in months and to get positive feedback is nice..

13. Motorama

Motorama
    from UK

sold the 60 Fleetwood on to a friend

Bought this on Monday

[​IMG]

14. WOW that's bad ass....

15. mad-cad

mad-cad

Excellent!
    What year is it? 57?

16. Motorama

Motorama
    from UK

it's a 57 series sixty two convertible

17. Finally, my 51 is painted...stripped inside and all rust cleaned. Im working on the wiring and upholstery myself....but I need some help from the cadillac family!

By chance would anyone have a wiring diagram for 51 CDV? I am in the process of wiring up my car with an aftermarket kit, I need some direction with electric/hydro windows...and the 'cooky' heater system under the dash. My email is [email protected].

Also, could anyone with early 1950- - 1953 Cadillacs with the stock seat, take a few pictures of your front seat...I am currently doing my front seat or all upholstery for my CDV and I cant figure out how the bottom seat gets covered. Pictures of the front, top, each side, back with seat backs down and any from under.... Lasty...does the front seat bottom come out like the back seat?

18. Oh..OH...I want one!

19. 133

no pictures? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

20. Gator

Gator

I think I have a paper copy I bought off Ebay, if I can find it it's yours, have to send it snail mail though, PM me your address and I'll let you know.

21. Cruiser

Cruiser

Gator<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4528285", true); </SCRIPT> -Thanks for for helping out Chopped50 Ford a cool member of the Kustom Cadillac Cruisers here on the HAMB.

22. pontiac

pontiac

Mine wasn't anything special, but here's my old '57 Sedan DeVille. I wish I had never sold this. It had a 500 in it.

[​IMG]

23. cadillac nut

cadillac nut

now thats pruddy .......

24. Cruiser

Cruiser

Had to post this cool 1960 Cadillac, I don't know who owns it. This is what Cadillac's are all about. :D

[​IMG]

25. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Dam that looks nice!! That's the look I am going for with my 60. If things work out I will be riding on air by spring with a flaked roof also. Lets keep your fingers crossed things go as planned:D

26. Gator

Gator

You're very welcome, glad to help out another Cadillac Brother. :D

27. KOTC

KOTC

this is my new project, '50 caddy 62 series

not planning on doing much more to it, just got the 331 running and it moves under its own power now...plans are: new wide whites, clean up the paint if i can, buff some stainless & chrome, dual exhaust and recover the seats/make door panels and carpet. its now 12v converted but thats about it. just gonna cruise the hell out of it this next summer (hopefully)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. Cruiser

Cruiser

If, your new to this thread try checking out the social group Kustom Cadillac Cruisers here on the HAMB. There are over 140 Caddy cruisers signed up for the group. Go to the community drop down and check on social groups and then to the KCC. Lots of cool Caddy pictures on the KCC site check it out. Enjoy. :D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  29. Here are a few pictures of the freshly painted 51. The body is a medium blue, top is an alpine white with a hint of blue pearl. I very much wanted to go the same colors as stock (light blue body/Dark blue top), but considering my budget these days, I used what I had on hand.

Even all the interior 'sheetmetal' is all painted.

Im finishing the wiring then off to do the interior.

I included a shot of the car when I got it.

Attached Files:

30. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Here's my 'other' one, that I just picked up. '52 Deville, with a 1970 472 and th400. I'm putting scarebird disc on the front, with a 3x2 manifold. Still need to shave the passenger side, and a few body mods.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      40.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg