Register now to get rid of these ads!

Winfield, Watson & Rod Tossers Open House

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EXK, Oct 13, 2009.

1. I was realy looking forward to going to this show and seeing some of my old friends and meeting a few of you hambers but I just could not get there that day as planned :mad:. My body man Octaviao drove the shop truck out there for me. He real did not know to many of the people there but it turner out he had a realy good time. He got to talk to Hines, Watson and Winfield. He also met alot of nice people who asked him questions about the shop truck. He realy wanted to get pics of the show but his camara would not work :(. So if any one has some please post them. Then he got a real big surprise they persented him the Rod Tossers Choice award. I just want to say thanks to the Rod Tossers, Watson, Winfield and everyone ells involed for putting on this great show.

GB & Thanks, Rick Erickson

Attached Files:

2. prime mover

prime mover

Why would you be surprised we gave you an award your truck is fucking awesome, it was ironic I followed it for the last few miles there.