Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Hershey pics.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doodlrodz, Oct 9, 2009.

1. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

Thanks for the pics! I miss being there this year :(

2. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Love the 56 Packard camino

3. lots of neat stuff!thanks for the pics

4. grouchy

grouchy

Lots of unique items there! Thanks for sharing!

5. Cruiser

Cruiser

Fantastic..........:D :D

CRUISER :cool:

6. hscott

hscott

Hope to go one day.

7. 50shoe

50shoe

missed it again this year :( but the pics made it a little easier, thanks! :)

8. 1oldrat

1oldrat

The blue thing did have an Allison in it,It was also featured in Hot Rod magazine.

9. 1oldrat

1oldrat

The`32 5 window went home to Kentucky with the seller.

10. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

11. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

I was going to buy the Tucker convertible, but I left my checkbook at home......

12. storm king

storm king

Cars used to be so interesting and different to look at. Thanks for posting, great stuff there!

13. That chopped deuce sedan is bad ass!

14. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

There was a lot of very interesting stuff to look at, I could have taken a lot more pics. but my camera is old and takes forever to get ready to take a pic. plus it's hard to get a clear shot of stuff because everything is packed in tight with a lot of people swarming around. Had a great time and can't wait to go again, if you've never been you need to put it on your bucket list you won't regret it. I started going for a 4 mile walk every morning for a month before the meet just to get in some kind of shape for it, but after 3 days of covering every field each day my ass was dragging bad. Got to meet Megan first day that was cool, met 37 kid too but forgot my list of where the HAMBers were so missed a lot of you, maybe next year..

15. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

what a great bunch of stuff! gotta go get me a lottery ticket today.

16. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I'm kinda disappointed. They didn't do a very good job of keeping the cool hot rod stuff out. Slackers.

17. Any idea how to contact him to see if the sedan is still for sale?
    Thanks

18. rumblegutz

rumblegutz

Was the Spadaro '32 pickup for sale? If so how much?

Anyone have the price of the the blue Willys coupe?

19. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

I do not think that Dicks' '32 is for sale, and the Willys was very expensive but can't remember exactly how much. I missed a really good photo op on Tues. when Dick and Speedy Bill were cruising in the '32 hawking parts, damn camera wouldn't respond fast enough.

20. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I heard the guy with the old Harley racer tellin' somebody he needed to get $125,000 for it!!!

I missed seeing the 32 three window for $28,500 yesterday. Maybe she found a new owner? Seems like a bargain (yikes!) compared to the 32 5-window for $25,000.

The blue custom had an Allison aircraft engine in it and it looked like most of the gauges and switches from the fighter it came out of made it into the car too.

Nice pics, thanks for posting. I was too busy lookin' around, shoulda took more pics.

21. officerfalfa

officerfalfa

I think the price of the blue Willys was like $30k or something like that.

22. fatabone

fatabone

The guy wanted $40,000 for the Willys

23. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

His Hamb name is (Dirtyest Devil) you can lookm him up and send him a pm

24. Grilleguy

Grilleguy

I went back today, was sadly dissappointed as to how many vendors were gone. I did find a firewall from a guy up near the football field, next to the road. Thanks for the great deal if your on here!
    Fortunately, i did make it down on Wednesday and scored a pretty decent coppertone 1966 Schwinn Stingray.

25. F&J

F&J

[QUOTEI missed seeing the 32 three window for $28,500 yesterday. Maybe she found a new owner? Seems like a bargain (yikes!) compared to the 32 5-window for $25,000.][/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that 3w was for sale at the mid summer Tweeters Meet in Mass for 30 and he said he could move "a little". If it's the same car, this guy found it parked outdoors in Oklahoma...and took a couple years to talk a deal.

26. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just got home from the show. Amazing variety of cars and good turnout despite the rain to start. Even a few cool bikes. Saw my first ever rotary motorcycle (Hercules). Most kids will never get to see a Futureliner and my daughter got to sit behind the wheel. Cars in the various 'for sale' lots were an exceptional show on their own. Could have spent all the money I have, many times over.

27. skidsteer

skidsteer

Thanks for the great pics, I was vending, so did not get much chance to walk around. Thaks to all the Hambers who stopped by to say 'hello'. Also, I understand that the "NO MODIFIEDS or RODS (OR OTHER FUN VEHICLES)?" rule was apparently relaxed. So, please, no more dissing those 'old fogies' who run the show --- if we're lucky, some day that will be us.

28. banjorear

banjorear

Hershey was awesome this year. Been going for 31 years (I'm 39) and this was the first year I actaully had a spot.

Man, let me tell you it was cool actually being there. Nothing like a7:00 AM wake up to freshly made breakfast burritos, an ice cold PBR, and a cigar watching the sun rise over the fields.

Kicking back at the end of the day and grilling up some burgers and dogs with the guys in my spot and the good folks around us.

I can't wait for next year. Will certianly be back on the field.

It was awesome, just plain awesome.

29. alsancle

alsancle

Thanks for this picture of the Hudson. I looked around the chocolate field for 2 hours and couldn't find it after a guy told me about it. I guess the guy wanted 40k - that's a lot - but it was very cool. Has a factory vacum shifter like a Cord.

There were a lot of neat cars to be found but the flea market is slowing contracting (in stuff if not size).

Did anyone see the early 30s unrestored Hupmobile Victoria on the Chocolate field? That was really cool too. I wish I grabbed a pic with my phone.

Attached Files: