Register now to get rid of these ads!

trying to follow rules...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by squirtrodz, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Okay, i'll introduce myself. hanging around here for like 5 years now, finally enough time to post twice.
    I started with a 36 plymouth at 16 which is still waiting for completion and kept adding old cars/parts without finishing anything... yet. Moved to Norway after a short career in the modern high-end auto repair and started working at a rod shop here doing just about everything rod.
    I'll probably end up back in Wisconsin in the next couple years to start finishing my projects (or at least get something on the road!) and go from there. Wife claimed the 36 anyway...
    Why rodding/cars? The degree from the university didnt get me to far :) Besides, they are more fun to drive
    have fun!

2. Welcome to the HAMB from Hank in Pennsylvania .

3. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

SquirtRodz, you HAVE to be the only Norway transplant seen recently. Isn't it great that rodders/customers are EVERYWHERE now?

Welcome & CONGRATS. Best of luck on yer projects. dude!

4. Thanks!

Yeah, the scene here and in Scandinavia is awesome! Lots of trad stuff - moreso as they HAVE to drive their cars - they dont have trailers or trucks big enough to move them around! Makes you appreciate them much more knowing they drive through rain, snow, sleet and sun :)

5. hydroshawn

hydroshawn
    from Tx,Ca

Welcome From Texas!

I am sometimes working in Hammerfest or Kristiansund. I work for a company that makes cables for the Seismic Vessels out in that area. Hope yer not a fisherman. lol

Shawn

6. Beta

Beta
    from Central WI

Those shipping rates must be hell.

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

welcome from Jefferson, WI

8. roughidle

roughidle
    BANNED
    from iowa

Welcome from Iowa

9. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

10. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

SquirtRodz, any chance of posting some PIX of Scandanavian rods?

11. mtrhead

mtrhead

12. check out the threads from Sweden - there are tons of great picts! here in norway www.b-stuk (dot) com under medlemmer or bilder (pretty much any link) and you get a pretty good idea

13. Welcome and good luck from Iowa.

14. NorwegianV8

NorwegianV8
    from Sem City

Welcome mr. Squirter From Norway