Register now to get rid of these ads!

HUNNERT HELP NEEDED - paying cash or free stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coolstuff, Oct 8, 2009.

1. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

ok - looks like my cousins from MO are backing out on me - so I am hoping to get 2 things:

1) a strong back at the end of the Hunnert to help me load up the trailer - odds are you will be helping Max Grundy out as well since I am transporting some of his stuff.......I am paranoid now that my wife had to have back surgery at the age of 38!

2) a person at 12:30pm to help me canvas the area with postcards - email me for details

what is in it for you - free stuff from my booth - or cash money

Email me at
    [email protected]

THANKS - John Wells

2. Dude, I said all you had to do was give me a howler! We will help get the flyers passed out definatly! If were still around at the end then we will give ya a hand loading up.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Make sure I get some postcards and I will have them at the Meet & Greet table next to the nametags for everyone. If you have a poster I can tape it up on the wall the goodie table is against.

4. ewt2

ewt2

I'll have some in my booth!!!. I'll help however I can...

5. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

ha - you guys are TOO cool -

Olivers - YOU have already helped SOOO much - I dont wanna keep milking that you know?

I definitely dont wanna wear out my welcome with you guys and I am gonna REALLY need ya at the actual show - so asking for help at the Hunnert - I figure there are SO many other people at that show - you should have a good time and not have to worry about Torque Fest.

THANK YOU Denise - I will be sure to bring a stack of postcards over to the area and hopefully make an appearance at the HAMB meet and greet

if not me - then I will send my buddy over to perhaps get a group shot - kinda like we did at the Lonestar Round Up

have everyone yell -
    HOKEY ASS MESSAGE BOARD

all at one time.......

well - we can TRY to get everyone to yell that right?

ha

and yes Ed - I will give ya some postcards as well

what I had in mind is very specific and I will still hope that someone will respond - need someone at about 1230pm

6. Hellfish

Hellfish

you should also leave postcards at the Pileup tshirt booth

7. charkol

charkol

I will be wandering aroun all day by myself I will be able to help ya out no problem... if you still need it that is pm me if ya do

8. We really don't care, if you need help just ask!! Also getting a few items gathered up for your show.

9. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

if anyone has a strong back at the end of the day - and need a little gas money to get over to see Bleed - let me know