Register now to get rid of these ads!

pinstriper needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by onlychevrolets, Oct 6, 2009.

1. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I'm looking for a striper to strip Alan's casket. It's not creapy, he has a satin black casket...He would have done this for any of you guys. The club has limited funds so we are asking for someone to help. I just thought it would be what he wanted...if its to much for you just don't respond. Bryan

thanks Chaddilac....I tried and tried to find it..thank you !!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. chaddilac

chaddilac

3. Nefarious Art

Nefarious Art
    from Auburn, Ca

Man i wish i was closer- I would be so honored to do that. Whoever does it i'm sure will feel the same.

4. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

thanks Nefarious Art.....

5. Magic

Magic

Nothing creepy about that at all, I have done several and if I was in that area it would be an Honor and a done deal, Roths casket had several.[​IMG]

I will see if I can locate a striper that used to be in that area, if I can I will put them in touch with you. where exactly are you located.

Magic

6. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

guys thank you all for being so cool. Brian Papa from Papa studios is going to help us out!!!!! This so great. anyone in need of a world class sign painter this is your guy!

Magic, thanks buddy!!!

7. Magic

Magic

Glad someone was available, I have the info on a striper in warner robbins if needed.

sorry the pic I posted didn't work.

Sorry for you loss prayers sent

8. k9racer

k9racer

Sam {{Pinstriper}} on the hamb has done several caskets for round track folks. He a;so said it was a honor to do the task. I am glad you found someone to do the striping.. Bobby..

9. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

Guys, Papa's studios did the striping on Alan's casket, and I just came from the funeral home. Its better than I thought it could ever be! Any guys in the metro Atlanta area thats in need of a world class sign painter or striper. call them. Heres a link to his site. http://www.papastudios.com/.

10. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

thank you!!!!