Register now to get rid of these ads!

long time lurker, first time poster

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BoPeep, Oct 3, 2009.

1. BoPeep

BoPeep

Hey all -

I've been reading over my husband's shoulder for a few years now and am finally logging on in my own right. Yes, I'm a woman, but don't worry, I'm not advertising for a modeling gig. My project is a 1930 long roof with a flattie V8 - still in need of a lot of work. We'll be cruising to Hunnert in my man's '50 Chevy. Any one want to meet up in Lake Geneva, WI, late Friday afternoon?

2. Kingcrow

Kingcrow

Welcome from Texas

3. Welcome from Dodgeville.

Max

4. atch

atch

welcome to the hamb.

i seldom look at introductions. however, i decided today when i signed on that i would start looking at the current one each time i log on. so, yours is the first i've seen in a long time.

wow. how cool to see a wife/gf sign up herself. i'm sure that there are several couples on here, but i personally know of only 3-4.

hope your 30 turns out well. and i hope you enjoy the build too. i'm fortunate to have a sweetie that supports me and the hot rods but i just can't picture her reading the hamb or getting her hands dirty out in the shop.

5. 5756r

5756r

Welcome to the loonie bin garage from Norfolk, VA! There are several Women's groups on here, go to community and click on social groups. Check my photo album for a black and white pic of good ol' FB when she rolled her car racing at Daytona....back when the South bound stretch was on the sand! Good to have you here and have a great time!!!

6. chris55

chris55

Welcome from Ohio.

7. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Welcome from SoCal!

8. Welcome from Neenah/Oshkosh.

Mark your calender for the Shakedown Aug 13-14, 2010. If you like the Pileup, you'll LOVE our show.

Louverdude and I are leaving Fond Du Lac about 8am on Friday. Your more than welcome to meet up with us. We usually stop around the IL border for an early lunch.

(920)540-4576

9. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Lol there are alot of us women on here, my husband is on here as well I am not sure who is on here more him or me!!

Welcome to HAMB hon, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do, there are alot of great people on here

10. atch

atch

right; LOTS of wimmin, just not lots of couples. of the ones i know of, one weren't married the last time i knew (maybe they are now; not going to name them); one were havin' wedded bliss troubles and might not be still together (i'm sure as heck not gonna name them; i get my foot in my mouth enough already); and the ones i'm sure of are DeVille Gal and Slick50; and Curious Rash & Vixxxen.

BenD's wife sometimes posts logging on as BenD.

i think sodbuster's wife is registered, but i don't know for sure and don't know her hamb name if she is.

i also think that breeder's wife is registered, again, don't know for sure and don't know her hamb name.

and obviously 33Master_Eagle, per the above. i don't know who her hubby is.

11. 440shawn

440shawn

Hey Bo peep welcome from Illinois. Might see you at the Hunnert. Shawn

12. welcome from Iowa

13. BoPeep

BoPeep

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome! Glad to hear I'm not the only girl who reads this board. And yes, Cliffy, I was at Symco this year. We've met before . . .;)

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

mike, its really hard to remember shanas hamb name....its.......BREEDERSWIFE!!!!!! :p

15. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Lol it ok hon i showed my hubby where HAMB is, he is "my47soto" and don't worry we are very happy and busy working on our own perspective cars. But i do think we need alot more couples on here, nothing like spending time in the garage together, now we got the boys in there and addicted too.

16. truckdude1

truckdude1

Welcome and I hope to meet you at the Pileup. That longroof, a woodie?

17. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Welcome from Irving TX

18. mrs chaotic

mrs chaotic
    from ----

Welcome from Kansas! My husband and I are both on here. It's addictive, enjoy!

19. [​IMG]
    to the darkside! but we got cookies!