Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need inspiration, anyone have pics of custom 53-54 plymouths

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by james, Oct 31, 2004.

1. james

james

Just need a kick in the pants and some inspiration. I've been too busy with other stuff to touch my car in many months, and I know some guys have huge photo collections. Just looking for pics of 53-54 plymouths and dodges. Customs, gassers, whatever. I've got most plans finalized, but you don't see many of these, so a little inspiration is in order. Show me what you got!

2. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

James, I finally got my shop cleaner and found the plymouth cowl piece that I was missing for your plymouth! [​IMG] are you still interested? [​IMG]
    here is a photo of your stuff yesterday [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Chopped and sectioned, a former 4-d made into a 2-d ht. [​IMG]

4. laidoutford

laidoutford

You damn Swedes and your four door conversions. Don't you know four doors are WAAAAY kooler?! Just kidding. I like that Plymouth. I wish I was part Swede so I had the ability to light a fire under my ass and actually work on my car for a change... [​IMG]

5. james

james

48--HELL YEAH!!! I only need the cowl peice (I got the windsheild top from Luckypabst a while ago. Still haven't gotten around to welding it in. What do you want for it? Lucky cut the top peice in thirds to make shipping easier, which is great.

6. james

james

RPW, I responded to the other post so fast I didn't even look at that...WOW, that's definatly some inspiration. Kept the character of the plymouth but got rid of some of the mopar "ugly". Anymore pics of it?
    48--what's above the top of the top peice? Hard to tell by the pic but it almost looks like a header? That's not from a convert is it?

7. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

I cut up 3 plymouths to build my wagon the piece on top is another pinch weld with the roof part completely cut off.
    the cowl still has the wiper motor and linkage attached thought it may or may not be useful. email me an address and I'll find out what the freight will be [​IMG]

8. Brickster

Brickster

At Paso this year (not mine)

Attached Files:

9. Brickster

Brickster

one more

Attached Files:

10. james

james

Cool pics, I knew there were some out there! 48--Don't need the wiper moter, but maybe the linkage can stay (I've got a couple small late model motors, and don't want to weigh down the shipping. I'll pm you...

11. james

james

12. james

james

48--check your PM's. [​IMG]

13. james

james

48Hemi-- Just wondering if you still wanted to get rid of the cowl??