Register now to get rid of these ads!

my pics from pumpkin run 09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57ford/60thunderbird, Oct 5, 2009.

1. your right, not all of em were hamb friendly but still very cool and theres lots of great hamb material. thanks for sharing your hard work, very cool.

2. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

nice pics, thanks for sharing!

3. Nice work..thanks...

4. 1950jax

1950jax
    BANNED

Thank you for posting the pics. I enjoyed viewing them.:cool:

5. Rocket88nut

Rocket88nut

Hey nice pics you even got my 49 olds in part two page 4 thanks

6. sota

sota

Thanks for the pics!!This is my 32 which I took out of the shop for the first time in about 3 years or so! I'm going to it sell it seeing I have too many cars and not enough space.

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

Been a while since I've been to the Pumpkin Run. Still has a nice collection of vehicles. Thanks for sharing........

8. Great shots...Looks like a great show too....Thanks for sharing them with us....Centurion9

9. thanks guys for the compliments rocket88nut i really liked your olds is the color original?
    sota i wish i could of gotten better pics of your 32 but with all the people its kinda tough

10. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

Thanks for the pics. I was there on Sat. and never thought too bring a Camera! I'm glad you still have one living in Hamilton!!! just joking I'm off New London.

11. Rocket88nut

Rocket88nut

Not original it's a late model color. Running a 37 lasalle floor shift. The olds fiesta caps on it were ran in the late 50's early 60's by my pops. Found them hanging in Grandpas corncrib glad you enjoyed her

12. we're practically nieghbors im on millville

13. sk_rodz

sk_rodz

That pink 50 chevy is the same car that is on my avatar.....sure looks different than when I had it!

14. 93blazer4dr

93blazer4dr
    BANNED

good pics the show wasnt to bad. i got alot of good parts from the swap meet