Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960-1963 round body falcons!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fastfalcon_19, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I know there is numerous threads for the falcons, round bodies to be exact, but i wanna see some more! lowered ones, real garage done projects by real DIYers. Im looking to do some customizing on my 61 standard four door sedan and i need some real inspiration and some technical help along the way, for lowering etc. what i have on the go right now is a custom tri power set up on another head i have. this winter its getting its rust problems fixed once and for all. it needs a new hood and also a drivers door. but if i feel inspired, im going to fix them both without needing new donors. The clear coat on the roof is almost all peeled off now so it will need a new paint job. I don't know if i should paint it back blue or another color? other things needing a full repaint are the hood and trunk. i have the paint that the car was sprayed in left over so i might get all my paint needing areas color matched or would it be easier to get the whole thing redone?

anyways, heres the ride,
    [​IMG]

2. If anyone could quite possibly make me a quick photoshop of my car with a drop and skinny white walls thats would be awesome! also with a black roof?? if not thats alright with me, ive been trying to do it my self for about an hour and i realized i have no idea how photoshop works!
    [​IMG]

3. sdbcivic

sdbcivic
    from West Ga.

heres mine the one with blue window tint is a photoshop someone did for me.

I put a 67 mustang dual master cylinder on it to help out.

Attached Files:

4. MAC50

MAC50
    from Illinois

Heres mine, 1960 Ranchero 144 CI Three on the tree. Just getting started on it, next Iam going to lower it front and rear, and maybe over the winter give it a paint job, thinking about a flat paint have'nt decided on a color yet

Attached Files:

• 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      439.9 KB
      Views: