Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Themed Cakes at the Petersen

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Sep 28, 2009.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My sister, who is not really a car person, and someone I never thought would remember the name of a car museum that I mentioned in conversation, just called me and told me there was a program on TLC tonight 10PM EST called Ultimate Cake Off and they are creating massive car themed cakes by pastry chefs who are competing to have their work showcased at the Petersen Automotive Museum in LA.

I've never watched the show but thought I would give a heads up just in case the cakes turn out to be really cool. Maybe folks can get some ideas for hot rod and custom themed cakes for friends and family members. Hot rod themed wedding cake?? Rudy and Emily you watching??:D

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=2.14966.56123.38589.6

2. jkc302

jkc302

How about a Topless Hotrod Cruzin' Cake! :D

Couldn't resist. I've seen the show, it pretty cool what they can do with a cake.

3. how 'bout a cookie cake...............

4. EmilyBelle

EmilyBelle

Setting the Tivo as I type!!!

5. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

6. Those are my two favorite things.

7. HEBE GB

HEBE GB

You know me (.):D(.)
    [​IMG]