Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mr. Wim's 51 kustom!!!! Style kings cc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MR_WIMONE, Jul 30, 2008.

1. heres a few pics of the guys that have helped me and even one of the brief moment when i had a convertible!!!! compliments of ERIC LIMONES!!!! LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

gotta love the helping hands and real life t-shirts- this pic explains it all!!!

3. yea this was a good day!!!!!

4. wishihad147

wishihad147
    from delaware

beautiful very nice!!

5. Keeping my fingers crossed for billetproof 2009!!!!!! Got a newer 235 motor that was rebuilt and a rebuilt 3-speed with an over drive linked to a 76 nova rear end!!!!! Sooooo im hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!!! Im ready to drive this baby its been way too long!!!!!:d

6. update!!!!!!

motor and tranny being put together!! and found a set of new motor mounts so it sounds like i may see the billetproof show!!! f-ya!!!!!

7. johnnyjalopy

johnnyjalopy

Iall i can say is WOW! looks amazing bro. i have a 51 and want so bad for it to look like that. is the rear stretched?
    johnny

8. thank you!!, no that was the look i got after we chopped it!!!

9. Scotch

Scotch

Killer work- can't wait to see it done. What are your plans for the grille? Stock horizontal bar, '53 teeth, or something different?

10. thank you, i believe its a 54 buick grill? I just have to find the upper stash to mold it in right.

11. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Thats tight! Great job.

12. EW_

EW_
    from DFW

With the hood off, you can really see the line from the front of the fenders to the rear quarter. I wonder how it would look if the hood followed the contour of the fenders?

13. teddyp

teddyp

looks great keep us posted

14. will do!!! I just got a club member lined up to shorten my steering column a lil so its soon to be back in action!!!!

15. OK, HERE WE GO MY CLUB IS GOING TO HELP ME GET THIS THING DONE!!! OCT 9,10, AND 11TH!!! THIS WAS YESTERDAY WERE GETTING READY TO TAKE OUT THE DRIVE LINE SO WE CAN INSTALL THE 76 NOVA REAR END TO MY COMPLETELY REBUILT 235 WITH A COMPLETLY REBUILT 3 SPEEED TRANNY WITH OVERDRIVE THANKS TO RANDY AND GRANTS TRANSMISSION IN FREMONT. ILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

its funny how everyone is now flipping these rear windows.

the car looks good. im glad you didnt take more than 4 inches out of the front. what are your plans for the tail lights?

keep busting ass on it.

17. yea eric did that well over a year ago hes from the calaveras car club his work is incredible, and actually i havent seen anyone else flip this window yet like he did but thats kool!!!! and the tail lights may come off the bumper guards or maybe stand alones off the rear splash pan. not sure yet but thank you also yea you take more then 4 out the front and its almost tooo small this has a classy look to it and i can add a visor still if i want.

thanks again!!

18. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

MR W
    so cool very tight and love that rear end. thanks for sharing. Slim

19. studhud

studhud

Car looks sick Homes! I dig it! Glad to see the six going in it. Randy is the man he turned me onto Grant along time ago he has done all my transmissions since dude is a great fabricator. Your club top notch helpin out get it done!
    Later Dave Hitch

20. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

Looking forward to this car rolling and seeing the stripes youre gonna lay on it.

21. thank you again for the support!!!! i cant wait to get her going, this is the 90 percent complete motor just needs the wires fuel lines and the tranny but that has a rebuilt starter rebuilt carb, new fuel pump and all new rebuilt motor gaskets everything!!!! and randy the man did this big to for me!!!!! he's truly the man!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. Jim

Jim

Chop looks nice.
    One question though is it looks like the rear skirts are welded in, how do you plan on changing a rear flat? I had a lowered 52 with skirts (removable ;) ) and I had a bitch of a time getting the tire out...

23. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

It's not my business to answer this question but IMO, it's rad!! I have skirts on mine and it's a bitch to change the wheels anyways, i might as well weld them shut!!:)

The chevy looks great man!! I also flipped the window on mine and it flows better IMO. Keep it up man!!

Ian

24. lol well im gonna have to use the famous old saying, I'LL CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN I GET TO IT!!!!!!! LOL

25. right on man maybe if all goes well we can take a side by side pic in santa maria next year!!!! Right on brotha!!!!

26. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Hell yeah!!

Ian

27. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

WOW MR WIMONE...great look- your ride alone should give ur body men work for the rest of their life! i have a strange feeling ur going all the way with this one. wouldnt surprise me if u went cadillac engine!!! iam just saying. call me pop.

28. well another day i got the new interstate battery today and picked up a set of side motor mounts so also my club brotha Mando and Vic pulled the rear end out and its ready for Randy to work on the rear ends!!! man im excited!!!

****also note if anyone needs the torque tube and rear end its for sale im asking 400 or best offer. there actually great running gears i got them from a 1954 automatic powerglide so you know there good runners!!! let me know asap!!!****

29. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

Count me in on the fun of gettin this thing ready, im there bro. See yah soon!

30. shop rag

shop rag