Register now to get rid of these ads!

From Baghdad to the Hunnert Car Pile Up!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grave Robber 6, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Howeird46Chev

Howeird46Chev

Thanks for your service and thank ahmed for being american friendly!!!!have a safe trip home...

2. Stay safe. Thank you guys for what you do.

3. awesome cant wait to meet you both and shake your hands have a safe trip home
    thank you for serving our country

4. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Have a safe trip home fellas! Can't thank you guys enough for what you've done for our country. Because of guys like you, we have the freedom to enjoy our hot rod hobby and kick ass shows like the Hunnert! I am splitting a vendor booth with Ed Tillrock. Stop by and say hi!

5. Thank you for your sacrifice.

s.

6. Scott in Missouri

Scott in Missouri
    from Missouri

Ah FOB Justice...My old home...seems like just yesterday I was running around the peritmer wall, through the motor pool in the back corner, back by the DFAC area...hold your breath and sprint by the dumptsters behind the kitchen workers...down passed the gallows where Sadam got stretched and back around again- Takes quite an interesting route to even get a mile in if I remember correctly...
    Used to live in a SHU by the basketball court and showers...I think my dog "Lilly" is still there- see her picture in the quilt mother made? Also, is a picture of me there in an Iron Cage that Sadam used to put folks in. The picture of the briefcase was from Justice also...that is Sadam's that he was caught with in the Spyder hole.... AH the memories..
    Welcome home,
    Scott

Attached Files:

7. Thanks for your service!
    Keep your head down, your feet up & your powder dry, I ain't gonna make it to the pile-up, so have one for me!

Me forty years ago!

Attached Files:

8. fonti

fonti

have a safe trip, guys!
    all the best!

9. From one vet to another (Desert Storm), thank you for your service.

10. erlomd

erlomd

thats great news, thank you for your service

11. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

we look forward to seeing you my friends,and thankyou

12. Big Tony

Big Tony

God Bless FOB Justice as well as all men and women protecting our country. We could NEVER Thank you hero's enough!!!!!!! God Bless and Here's to one hell of a trip for you to the Hunnert Pile Up

Thanks again for serving and giving me and my family a piece of mind that we are being protected.

13. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Wow. We owe you all so much more than some Christmas packages. It is people like you that are letting us here back home in the US of A be safe and do what we love. For you to think of Kevin justs show the true quality of our men and women fighting overseas.

Thank you so much for your service! I'm looking forward to the recap on the HAMB of the presentation at the HCPU!

14. kwoodyh

kwoodyh

18th IN Regiment HOOAH! Swing by the IZ and I'll take you over to see the Baghdad 55!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  15. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

God Bless You for serving our country and protecting our freedom! Have a safe trip home, and we'll see you at the Pileup.

16. PoPo

PoPo

now there is another reason I wish I was going to the Hunnert but I cant go. But if I did then I'd have to salute you and stuff lol. Congrats on a safe year over there, Thanks for your service Sir now come home and make some bad ass hot rods.

SSG J.Cockshoot
    348th MP Co

17. That's very cool. Classy.

18. BabbitBeater

BabbitBeater
    from Colorado

Best regards from Camp Taji. Get home safe.

19. Thanks from the heart for your service. I support YOU TROOPS 100% even if I dont support what the last administration got us into.{but thats a subject for a different web site.}

20. DefianceB

DefianceB

Come home and safe and see you at the Pile Up. 16yrs and still serving SSG. Edwards, Iraq 03 to 04.

21. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

From an Australian that is a great gesture Frank.
    I have become friends with Zeke via the HAMB chat. He has and is still in the service and may go back over there. He has told us what it is like and what it means to the soldiers overseas to get stuff from back home. I am proud to know Zeke and proud to be a part of the HAMB community a community that has reached out to you guys and gals serving over seas.
    I salute you all.
    Geoff aka whodaky
    [​IMG]

22. Tazfink

Tazfink

Please let EVERYONE know over there, that there are a LOT of folks back home who support you and pray for your safe return!!!

23. mtlcutter

mtlcutter

Keep up the good work guys. Come home safe.

24. Thanks guys! Words will never be sufficient. Kisses on the cheek at the Pile Up, so godspeed on your way home!

-Star

25. region rat

region rat

We thank you for your service. Hope to see you at the Pile=up. Be safe. We'll keep you in our prayers. Don't stop watching your back. What's your hometown? Region Rat

26. RAY With

RAY With

Words can't express our feelings for all you men have done and continue to do. God Bless and keep all of you safe in your travels.

27. tbucket34

tbucket34

Wow thats flipping sweet!

28. Prostreet32

Prostreet32
    from Indy

Godspeed back home,..(and there'll be plenty of adult beverages waiting to 'toast' you guys, and all our fine service men and women that protect our freedom),..
    at the hcpu,..'we'll be the 'loud-bunch'

29. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Straight from the heart of a fellow Vet, I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Pileup and welcoming you home! Thank You for your service and sacrifice! I hope you have the time of your life at the Pileup. God knows you've earned and deserve it! Semper Gratis!!!!