Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from So. Cal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SQUINTS24, Sep 20, 2009.

1. SQUINTS24

SQUINTS24
    from Monrovia

Hello everyone, after a year or so of saving up i got lucky and finally bought my first project car my 1951 dodge pickup, ive been lurking here for a bit, and just though id finally do an intro, the hamb is a great place to read up and learn something new everyday, it has a long way to go but its fun to work on !

im hoping these pictures work....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey squint... looks like u found a keeper. man i hope u love work. because its there believe me. however i do wont to wellcome u here. ur new friend in texas YEEEHAAAA just call me pop.

3. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

Welcome Squints24, Nice truck. Do you have your plans for it worked out yet? I have a '50 five window running a 350 sbc with 700R4 W/ transfer case and 4 wheel drive on a full size Blazer frame. That worked worked out pretty well.

4. SQUINTS24

SQUINTS24
    from Monrovia

haha thanks pop, well i havent seen much of these done up, im planning to keep the flat 6 in it maybe put a 2x1 in it lower it a little and just drive it just kind stumped on what do do about the grille