Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see your Ranchwagons

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ugotpk, Sep 22, 2009.

1. ugotpk

ugotpk

My wife and I don't see theses very much. I was wondering how many Hambsters had one.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  2. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

I don't but I wish I did.
    That '56 of your's is Beautiful!!!

3. hydroshawn

hydroshawn
    from Tx,Ca

here's my wife's. its waiting for a 302 with auto

Attached Files:

4. ratster

ratster

5. I have owned this 55 for over 30 years. 223engine was dissambled and cyls rusted when i got it. Didnt do anything to it until about a year ago i installed a 262 truck engine drove it around to the back and parked it. I gonna restore it when i get a roundtooit?:eek:. Nope i know in reallity ill never do anything im nearly 60 ill be gone before i get back to it in 30 more years:eek:. 200 projects work on half dozen at once not much gets completed. But im having lots of fun:D Also they dont eat anything. OldWolf

Attached Files:

6. ugotpk

ugotpk

7. LADYPK

LADYPK
    from Washington

Don't think I am going to let him drive this anymore. It keeps coming back with rubber missing!

8. Here's one I picked up recently. Rough enough that I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't a 2 dr. wagon. I've already bought patch panels and a parts car (53 sedan).

Attached Files:

9. About 8 years ago I missed out (barely) on a 1960 Ford 2 door Ranch Wagon, original, 36000 miles. It was considered a "truck" by Ford and was outfitted as a sedan delivery but with back side glass. Had a floor track system that appeared to be from an ambulance or hearse. It was a 6 cyl/3 spd and in extremely nice shape. Wish I had some pics (wish more that I owned it now!).

Steve

10. ugotpk

ugotpk

11. bdynpnt

bdynpnt

its not a ranch wagon but i have a 56 Parklane

12. rodncustom

rodncustom

13. Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  14. Rodncustoms killer 54 Ranch Wagon,, HRP

[​IMG]

15. i've got a '54 but no pics at the moment. I really like rodncustoms and hotrodprimers is going to be sweet as well. I've watched your build, that is what I need to do with mine but have to finish the roadster first.....

16. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Here's a few

Attached Files:

17. Here is one I saw at Pleasanton GG's show last August. It belongs to Sid Chavers the upholstery guy ( about any Brizio built car was probably upholstered by Sid). Absolutely beautiful car.

Attached Files:

18. hammeredcoupe

hammeredcoupe
    from Tacoma,WA

I've seen this car in person,and pictures don't do it justice. Very nice!

19. ladypk's wagon is actually pretty stellar in my opinion! i was a real treat to be able to see it in person at the last hamb&eggs. who was that guy with you,:eek: i keep forgetting.:rolleyes::D