Register now to get rid of these ads!

UGLY CAR?: Anyone Kustomize A 1963 CHRYSLER 300? Photoshop project!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Krylon John

Krylon John
    BANNED
    from Placentia

A little leg-wetting trivia: Captain Trash wrote the captions for the David Mann art book, and then it was held up from production. David Mann asked me if they (Easyriders) had released the 3rd, book. I told him no, that probably it won't happen until after you die. Dave, agreed, and not too long after Dave passed away on 9/11/04 a day after his 64th birthday the 3rd book came out. Capt. Trash had me proof the copy and I explained the car was a Chrysler, and not a Dodge and Sharon was Simo's wife not my 'ol lady. I guess in the rush to shit the book out, the wrong copy went to press... It happens.

2. 93blazer4dr

93blazer4dr
    BANNED

it doesnt look bad

3. KIRK!

KIRK!

I would roll it, but I have no dough.

4. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

So, any news on other shots of the car? I'd love to see it, n i guess everybody
    else in here too. Thanx eitherway bro!

Then i have a question for BigBlockMopar:
    I remember in another thread, but dont remember which one, you talkin about the tyres on your bad ass 62 wagon,
    because im lookin for pinner whites too, n i also am i EU, i wondered if you
    got them here in europe and where? Plus ,would you know if they are
    available in 165 or 175 for 14" wheels? I know they make 185s but its on the very limit of too wide!:(
    I seem to remember yours 65 series, is 60 series available?
    65 would probably do if matched w/ either a 165 or a 175, not on the 185.
    Thanx a lot for your help and
    hope Kirk will excuse my shameless highjack!:D

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  5. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

My older brother had a '63 Chrysler in about 1969 when I was still in highschool, He used to pick me up in it once in a while. It had the dark centered E.T. five spokes on it and a pair of glasspacs; I thought that car was the shits. BTW a guy once ran a stop sign in front of him and the other car was totaled, actually broke the engine and trans apart at the bellhousing...his Chrysler has a very slightly bent front bumper and a tiny dogear over the front passenger side fender. The headlight had red paint on it from the other car but did not break! Tough car, but it would roll 90 all day on the freeway too.

6. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

Bonez,
    The tires on my wagon are 235/60/15 and were ordered and custom made by Diamond Back Tires based on brand new tires. So pretty much any size is possible I would think.
    www.dbtires.com

7. Very 62/63 Valiant inspired.

8. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Thanx for the link.
    Sounds like good news, but i better check 1st.
    Thanx a ton!:D

9. make a el-300-O
    shorten the roof and lengthen the trunk.

10. Bingo...almost. I would think dark and light purple would look killer on this.

11. hope you get the ideer bad p-shop pic

Attached Files:

• cut.JPG
      cut.JPG
      File size:
      55.1 KB
      Views:
  12. KIRK!

KIRK!

Crazy! It looks like a Corvair on steroids.

13. Just my opinion, but you'd need some pretty deep surgery to make one those look good. I think Plowboy probably knows what to do with it.

14. el 300-0
    CHRYSLARO

CUT... MOVE FORWARD ROOF TIL CHROME ESCUTCEON COMES TO DOOR GAP

INSTALL VW TYPE CLOTH SUNROOF IF WELDING ALL THAT ROOF SEEMS LIKE TROUBLE

??? FIGGER OUT SIDE GLASS????? USE SLICE OF REAR QRTR WINDOW TRY TO KEEP HRDTP DOOR GLASS THE SAME

HAVE EXTENDED TRUNK OPEN LIKE A CHEST TYPE FREEZER( 3 HINGES ON DRIVER SIDE) SO YA CAN GET TO THE AREA BEHIND THE SEAT .. ALL WITH ELECTRIC OPENER AND NEWER TYPE SLOW CLOSE PULL DOWN LOCK

DO IT NOW

Attached Files:

• xx.JPG
      xx.JPG
      File size:
      41.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  15. 63chevtaildragger

63chevtaildragger
    from california

my dad had a 63 Chrysler Newport convertible, and i thing they are a very nice car. put some candy on it supreme s and your golden.

Attached Files:

16. Dog Dish Deluxe

Dog Dish Deluxe
    BANNED
    from MO.

Even the most odd ball "ugly" and un appreciated old car is still very beautiful compared the rolling atrocities that pass for modern cars. I think it's a nice looking car.

17. fossiili

fossiili
    from Finland

Hello. Here is my vision from -63. Pic taken on Gasoline Kustom Show 4.5.2013 held in Seinajoki Finland also many other super cool cars.

Only minor changes: lowered(should be more but no room for those wheels) and door handles shaved.

[​IMG]