Register now to get rid of these ads!

WHAT have I gotten myself into? New project..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gotgas, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

[ QUOTE ]
    I had a 52 plymouth 2 door wagon with bad floors. I found a 52 plymouth hardtop with good floors and found it was easy to take the cowl windshield and some roof parts from the hard top and put them together with the wagon and ended up with a two door hardtop wagon with good floors and frame [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]That thing is awesome! Sounds like you ended up with a ton of rotten scrap metal though, lol!

2. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I had a 52 plymouth 2 door wagon with bad floors. I found a 52 plymouth hardtop with good floors and found it was easy to take the cowl windshield and some roof parts from the hard top and put them together with the wagon and ended up with a two door hardtop wagon with good floors and frame [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]That thing is awesome! Sounds like you ended up with a ton of rotten scrap metal though, lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I did but the good news is it was on the ground and not on the car [​IMG]

3. vinny harms

vinny harms

Thanks for the history and the wagon 20200227_181055.jpeg

birth day febuary 21 2008

scotty t likes this.