Register now to get rid of these ads!

The new member from SP-Brazil...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Baldan, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Baldan

Baldan

Hi fellas...

I´m a new member from Brazil...i have a two Ford F100 Trucks 1959 and 1962...soon i will put the pictures of truck´s in the forum...

2. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey baldan...wellcome. the picks would be nice- but also please tell us more about yourself. it will help u get replys. ur new friend in texas YEEEHAAAA! just call me pop.

3. Baldan

Baldan

Thanks man, i create a new album now...

I have visited this site many times, and i have a project to finish..my Ford F100 62 ( Avatar Picture )...i get many ideas from this site...any help is good well...

4. wino01

wino01

Welcome to the HAMB from New Waverly Texas. My brother lives in Macae, Brazil. He has been there for 2 years and send me photos of some cool stuff from down there.
    I was there in July. We had a blast, great country.

5. ricardo_rocha

ricardo_rocha
    from Brazil

Hi Baldan...Im from Rio...If you take a look on my profile you gona find some more Brazilians over here!...

Eh isso!...Passa la e entra em contato com os outors brazookas aqui tambem...vamos reunir a galera...:)

6. farmer12

farmer12

Hey Baldan, you got yourself some nice rides! Welcome from the Netherlands!

7. Stefan T

Stefan T
    from Sweden

Welcome from Sweden

8. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

Welcome to the HAMB Baldan, from Australia. I was lucky enough to visit your country 4 years ago - amazing place ! Love to get hold of one of those fase 2 Y-Blocks that you guys have ..............................David