Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Billet Proof Nor CAL -Some Good Some Not

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by concreteman, Sep 19, 2009.

1. tommy v

tommy v

theres been vw's there for years now:confused:

2. I was being sarcastic....my English humor...finally got a good look at your '55, nice ride

3. concreteman

concreteman

Me TOO
    Great Show

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. KIRK!

KIRK!

Way to go DRAGOONS!

5. sledish

sledish

[​IMG]

concreteman thanks for the shot of my Merc !

6. sdluck

sdluck

The Rolls Royce had a LS1 chevy motor.

7. concreteman

concreteman

your welcome very cool car ,love the Fiesta's
    been collecting them for the wifes 33 :cool::cool:

[​IMG]

8. sledish

sledish

Looks Sweet, Hard to find the Fiesta's that haven't been beat on with a hammer !

9. freebird101

freebird101

these photos look awsome!!!!!

10. concreteman

concreteman

Thanks glad you liked them ,tried to show a variety :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hahahaha....I didn't see it...someone told me it was HEMI powered...I'll go change it!

12. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

13. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

great pics thanks for posting them up....sweet:D

14. slammed49

slammed49

I saw the grey coupe with the flathead and the FOR SALE sign,but it was before it had the sign....any one have contact info ?...Thanks

Attached Files:

• aa13.gif
      aa13.gif
      File size:
      287.5 KB
      Views:
  15. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Hey concreteman thanks for the pic of my hood!god i hope i finish it soon.

16. Wyle E Coyote

Wyle E Coyote

Great pictures Everyone! Looks like it was a good show with a pretty good turn out.

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks to everyone that posted all the great photos on this thread of all the hot rod and customs at this event. It's nice to view photos of a show that are the main focus of the HAMB. Thanks for the time and effort involved.

18. karfer67

karfer67

well even though i did not go something good came from it. fellow hooligan's member kimmy won best pinstripes with her 64 4 door falcon. flat black teal top tiki themed. here is the cool part i did the pinstriping hehe. oh and my trans is still not all in lol turns out swaping a 3.03 trans into a 62 falcon is not as easy as i thought

19. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Here are some of mine. Thanks for a kick ass show once again. And thanks for the military discount at the gate! A big surprise for sure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WTF....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 3 favorites of the show....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. concreteman

concreteman

I talked to the guy today ,12k(not bad)almost started thinking about it. It's kinda throw together ,but I saw him drive in at the Early Ford swap in Campbell today ,he lives in San Jose did not drive it to billet ,best bet call Early Ford Campbell ask or Bill
    :D

21. concreteman

concreteman

Found it :eek:

[​IMG]

22. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

23. concreteman

concreteman

Great Show Thanks to all that added :D:D

24. soberTOOLman

soberTOOLman

looks like there were some pretty nice cars out there!

25. seret

seret

The show was good, and I had a great time. For me the traffic in my booth was the same as Saturday, I met allot of people, many HAMBERS, and made some new friends. Today I saw a badass knuckle head chopper that I didn&#8217;t get any pictures of. But if you saw it you would have known, it was behind the gearhead booth. After the show today was a different story though. The fan belt tensioner broke on the rig, and pitched the belt off. I lost steering, brakes, water pump, and power. Where you might ask? The onramp to 680 off 4, good times. I did get to wave to allot of the cars getting on the freeway. <p>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

26. blue collar guy

blue collar guy

27. Crap.....

Good meeting you yesterday Matt

28. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

WOW! what a weekend!

and again, as a dragoons car club member and on behalf of our club as a whole, i would like to give a huge thank you to everyone that attended the show this year. it was quite an experience and we enjoyed every second of it!

we owe a big thanks again to the swanx, that were a guiding force at times this weekend. glad you guys were finally able to enjoy the show after so many years of hard hard work! cant wait for the show in october!

it was a real honor to be a part of the biggest show in our own home town, and one of the biggest in CA for that matter. some say it felt unpersonal and some things like that, and id have to disagree, especially if you want to talk about sundays show or came sunday. sunday felt like a day at a friends house talking cars and having a great time if you ask me.

one thing that has really stuck with me all day and has made me do some thinking was alex gambinos speech during his awards. he spoke about the women some of us as car builders/painters/fabricators/etc have and really need to realize how much they put up with. like the long nights, and hardships they (as well as us) endure constantly. it was a really great speech alex, and it REALLY hit home with me as well. my girlfriend spent both days with our club helping out at the gate, and showing up with me at 5am to get set up and ready for the show, and was just by my side for the entire weekend with a smile and a laugh when things were getting crazy. i took her aside after alexs speech while we were in my car getting ready to go home, and told her how much i love her and appreciate everything she puts up with.

as it was our first year as the host club and not just as attendees we hope it was enjoyable for everyone. ALRIGHT, im going to bed you bastards, see you all around soon!

p.s.
    if anyone got a picture of the kennedy statue up front (and know what im talking about) please send them my way:D
    -max

29. PSB

PSB

cool shots

30. low49

low49
    from 209and408

Thanks to the Dragoons, you guys did a great job got in the gate fast.I hope you got a GOOD piece of the pie, cuz that pie was awfully BIG! I know the guy collecting the money sure did!