Register now to get rid of these ads!

UK guys - anyone know this Model A?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by theflame, Sep 20, 2009.

1. theflame

theflame

Saw an absolutely gorgeous Model A today, and I'd love to see some more pics of it. I was driving back from Felixstowe to Cambridge and saw a fenderless A, what looked like stock height, no hood, running real skinny wheels. It was gorgeous - it was a kinda british racing green colour. Way hot.

It had 'For Sale' in white on the door in white shoe polish. Is this YOUR car? Was there a show on this weekend? Did anyone see it? I'd love to see some pics, if anyone knows of this car. I know it's a longshot, but hey, this is The HAMB. Miracles happen every day here...

2. Vegas_Cleaver

Vegas_Cleaver

did it look like this one?

Attached Files:

3. theflame

theflame

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! It was going in the opposite direction so I never saw the back of it...but looks pretty much exactly like that. Whose is that? It's lovely man, just a gorgeous hot rod

4. ukgav

ukgav

I think it is that one as it was at the Hot rod drags today with 4 sale on the side in white. No pics though.

5. theflame

theflame

Ahhhh, so THAT's the cool thing that I completely missed today! Look forward to seeing some Hot Rod Drags pics then...

6. Vegas_Cleaver

Vegas_Cleaver

i think that he is one of the members of the cleavers from norwich, he met up with them last weekend for a show in thetford.

7. theflame

theflame

Way cool, thanks for the info! Cant believe it took less than 20 minutes for someone to come up with the info...

8. matt--8

matt--8

from drags today.

[​IMG]

9. theflame

theflame

Matt, that's it! Thanks a lot dude! Amazing how easy it is in this day and age to find out about a car...I love it!

Is the owner a HAMBer, do we know?

10. matt--8

matt--8

i was goin to ask a few question's on it but i bottled it haha. oo well i may be able to find out the name and number for you but i can't promise much am afraid..

matt

11. theflame

theflame

Nah, it's ok dude, I dont need to contact the guy, I was just interested if he was a HAMBer or not. Sweet sweet sweet car.

Hot Rod Drags good? It was a nice day in Felixstowe, where no hot rods were at

12. matt--8

matt--8

i saw it at the hayride n all, be cool if he is a hamber.

13. theflame

theflame

Yeah, for real