Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from New Zealand

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by voodoo soup, Sep 11, 2009.

1. voodoo soup

voodoo soup

I've been jumping in and out of this site as a visitor for the last year or so and it has just blown me away! Thought it was about time I signed up, so took the plunge...

So much history, knowledge and good will thats shared by a bunch of people who walk the talk. Cant ask for better than that!

I look on enviously from N.Z at all the classifieds. Ya gotta scratch a little
    deeper down here sometimes as the old 'barn finds' or projects are a bit thinner on the ground. It might have something to do with the fact we're an island half a world away and there's only four million of us...

But there's a really healthy rod scene and that same passion and 'can do'
    attitude is alive and well! I'm on the hunt. Something will turn up...I can just feel it...

Keep hittin' the redshift,
    Mike

2. Welcome Mike.
    Just be thankful you dont live in Australia, there seems to be more stuff over there than here, but thats outside looking in.

Good luck and enjoy.

3. welcome! lets see some pics of your local hot rods and customs in NZ.

4. Mike, welcome to the HAMB from Hank in Pennsylvania USA

5. Welcome aboard Voodoo Soup (Radio Hauraki). Always have you guys on, wish you would get back to CLASSIC ROCK though.
    Kiwi Helrod:cool:

6. nutter

nutter

welcome mike you will enjoy the hamb if your looking for shows & runs in AK bp on the northen mtr way on 3rd sunday of the month (this weekend) 8:30am till 10:30am

7. g-lover51

g-lover51
    from Dallas Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from CA

8. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

HEY SOUP...BIG welcome. yea when you find something please dont forget too post the pics. u know how much we love them. ur new friend in texasYEEE HAAAA! just call me pop.

9. mrdodge

mrdodge

Hey Voodoo Soup. Welcome to THE best traditional forum around. Keep looking for those projects, they're out there and not always expensive either:)

10. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Welcome from sunny Queensland. This site really gets to be an addiction.

11. roughidle

roughidle
    BANNED
    from iowa

12. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey soup... its been 2 days now. man wheres ur new ride HA! can u dig it DADDY O just call me pop. hay soup iam a nooby too HA!