Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof CA...who's going, what days???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hunter Bender, Sep 9, 2009.

1. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

you're WAY behind on the news....keep up. GOD! i already covered all that. it diddnt burn it got torn down to start to widen the hwy. the untrained monkeys will be looking for a blue truck at the gate to fling poo, like untrained monkeys do.:D

2. Ah ok a friend said he drove by a couple weeks a go and saw the fire dept cutting holes in the roof. You mean their gonna move the Hwy 4 gridlock further into Antioch. Sweet. Truck was sold and isn't blue anymore, so good luck flinging poo, I fling back:) Seriously though good luck with the show, I know all to well what a cluster fuck it can be at times during the morning. I'll have a cold beer or a shot of JD waiting for you when you get a break.

3. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

i know!, the hwy is bad enough already...thankfully, the hwy project isnt going to start till the beginning of next year from what i hear. but i usually avoid that part of the hwy anyways....loveridge exit is the way to go. i will surely take you up on that shot amigo. we're excited to start a new year at billetproof as the hosts, but we know its going to be crazy! so have mercy you bastards!!!:p we have some swanx billetproof veterans on our side too so, they will be a great help to us im sure

4. KIRK!

KIRK!

I look forward to actually hanging out with the Swanx.

5. Some Swanx? I heard you have one sucker that felt sorry for you!LOL

6. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

quit being the voice of doom!:p

7. Boy are you a glutten for punishment;) Are you working the kissing booth with Matt?

8. Ah come on. Its all in fun. Your not getting sensative are you? Let me know if anyone does burnouts in the show this year I want to be the one to knock him out:)

9. I'm going for the 1st time. Three of us will be at The Ramada Inn mid-day Friday for Saturday's show. Some time Saturday, we'll leave for Paso for a Swap Meet on Sunday morning that I've been going to for about 5 yrs.

10. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

i will be there. i live right off loveridge so i finally dont have to drive far to go to a show.

11. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

hahah! everyone is hoping for that lucky chance! and i lost all of my sensitive side when i joined the hamb! hhahahahaha

12. 61TBird

61TBird

Any South Bay HAMBers up for a caravan early Saturday?

13. I'm glad!! Theres enough sensative cry babies on here;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  14. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Anybody cruisin down from Sacramento area Saturday morning?

15. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

Im heading down Saturday AM from Rocklin.

16. i'm down for a caravan also. let's get something going.

17. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Ok, we can start something now. All we have to do is figure a time and place to meet. I'll have the wife with me and she's not a real early bird but she's a trooper to try.

I'm just going to throw out there and say Fry's at about 6:30 or 7:00 AM.

Chime in.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  18. karfer67

karfer67

go down fri night. there is a group meeting in mid town. i am gonna try my hardest to get mine back together but a few troubles puting the 3.03 in place of the 2.77 trans. need to get a pilot bearing puller and i think i am good to go. my throw out bearing blew up so i might be going down with my friend in his 63 falcon wagon. iduno this would be the first time i roll without a car i feel so nekked.

19. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Some of the crew will be going Friday night but I have other obligations.

20. Hunter Bender

Hunter Bender

im going early sat...about 5:30...taking the river road. no shocks on the front of the caddy = crazy on the freeway.

21. Turbo442

Turbo442

re: your avatar; Don't see much H.R. Giger on here (that is his art right?)

22. Well just flew 16 houres from Dubai. I am in Sacramento now can't wait to get down there on Saturday.

23. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

Im going sat only, gotta work on the project sun. Definetly looking foward to the show. So far its been a pretty good month. Primer nats weeks ago(rad!) last weekend caliveras cc. In santa nella(rad!) now billetproof! What a great month!

24. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

So does anybody want to meet at Fry's around 7 AM?

25. gorilla

gorilla
    from Idaho

wtf are you doing in dubai?

26. 61TBird

61TBird

Spent about an hour today replacing my Master Cylinder and now I have Brakes!!

27. Good job. I was looking forward to saying "there he goes", oh well see you there

28. 61TBird

61TBird

It ended up being cheaper than cutting a hole in the floor and ruining my Van's:D

29. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

Yu. Its Giger. Crazy mind, hella drive, and the balls to give it to the masses. Ive seen Giger in every form of auto csutomization except HotRods. hmmmmmm.