Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bakersfield and all surounding areas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skenny'schopshop, Jul 26, 2009.

1. too far for mid week

2. juanski

juanski

No Fiberglass Bodys!

3. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

I wonder how many people will show. I've been telling everyone and their mothers!

4. hopefuly a few it's comeing up quick so be there get all ur shit running and show up

5. ok only two days away hope to see you all and have a pretty good turn out

6. lotus

lotus
    from Taft, CA

My wifes car will not be ready. It is REALLY close though. All that is left is hook up the tranny cooler lines, drive shaft, and shifter and get exhaust put on it.

In Taft we used to meet the last saturday of each month at McD's but it got to where we filled up the parking lot and got ran off. I think they still meet the last saturday of each month at the Chicken of Oz parking lot but I can not be sure as I have not been since tearing the wifes car apart.

By saturday night all that should be left to do on my wifes falcon is the exhaust...i would drive it but i do not think driving on shorty headers alone would be very good for the motor.

we will be at the next one for sure though.

7. wvenfield

wvenfield

Not to sidetrack your get together but I'm curious if any of you Bakersfield guys recognize my car. I was told it came from Bakersfield. It is a California built car.

It wouldn't have had the chrome rims or nasty white letter tires out there (they were put on by the previous owner). I was told it was brought east a few years ago.

[​IMG]

8. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

man i'm not gunna be able to make it. had something else come up and i can't get out of it. how late do you guys think you will be there? post up how it goes. have fun

9. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

So who all is showing up?

10. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

take pictures. too far for us....this time.....

11. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Thanks of everyone who showed up!

All 3 of us. Haha.

It was though.

12. I planed on going to Zingos, I just spaced it sorry.
    However, am also getting together with friends for breakfast the 2nd time will be
    Sept. 5th at the Golden Ox on Wilson by the K-Mart at around 9am. We (just some of our club OutlawZ) met at the airport last time and we are planning it at least monthly now. No Drama and no power parking needed stop by see the cars have breakfast if you want, It is no big deal it is about driving the cars out of the driveway that is all it is about.

Attached Files:

13. I ended up at the Dirt Track because family was racing, besides all I might have been able to muster up right now is a bone stock model A :rolleyes::D lol. Mine is a few weeks out still.-Weeks

14. oso64

oso64

I just closed on my house on friday.the wife and i were cleaning and painting.by the time i got down there you guys were just leaving.i busted a u but couldn't catch up.hopefully next time. -Jimmy-

15. yah need more people to show next time maby change spots kind of small parking lot primers is this weekend who all is going maby start a convoy over the grape vine

16. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

I'm going Saturday morning, probably staying til the end of Sunday.

Who else is going from our lovely town of Bakersfield?

17. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

I know more people are going...c'mon!

18. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

back to the top. anybody up for trying this again? need to keep trying. anybody up for like a thursday night or something?

19. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

I'm down. We need to make a few flyers and pass them along to the parkers at Sonic. Seems like a at least a few would be down to cruise.

Pick another date? I'm pretty good with computer graphics so I can throw a flyer together once everything is set.

20. oso64

oso64

if you want to meet on thursdays, just meet up at squeeks. -Jimmy-

21. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

not sure were squeeks is. but sounds good. i just threw thursday out there. i thought maybe more local people might come out during the week instead of the weekend. idk

22. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

So....which Thursday?

23. oso64

oso64

i was thinking about grabbing my wagon after work on this thursday.headin up the street to squeaks, chill for a minute , then headin to Chuys to see the altereds.anyone else? -Jimmy-

24. every thurs is pub night at the kiwi connection on the conner of river and bernard st.

25. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Yeah, I don't know where it is either.

26. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Anything going on here for the holidays?