Register now to get rid of these ads!

photoshop my car...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ShortyLaVen, May 19, 2009.

1. ShortyLaVen

ShortyLaVen

Hey everyone, I was wonderin if anyone out there thats good with photoshop could put flames on this Packard for me. I'm thinkin just flat black with traditional flames (white-yellow-orange-red fade), flat black with cherry red flames, and maybe a tastefull chop.
    This isn't an actual pic of my car, just one of the same model I pulled off the web. Just play with it a little. I'm just lookin for ideas and inspiration for my project. Thanks to anyone thats takes a shot at it. It's much appreciated.

2. ShortyLaVen

ShortyLaVen

Forgot to add the pic to the last post....duh.:eek:

Attached Files:

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Forget the flat black and flames too.

4. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Not my best work of art I apologise... but I`m sure you get the idea.

Attached Files:

5. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Ha... I just read your whole post. I dont know how I missed the rest. but its 3am so you`ll have to excuse me not doing the rest.

6. ShortyLaVen

ShortyLaVen

Hey, thanks a bunch, man. I really appreciate you doin that. That looks real mean. I dig it. I think im gonna go with flames for sure.

7. Humboldt Kitten

Humboldt Kitten
    from Arcata, CA

I like that shot of the flames

8. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

flat black, packard and flames are not three things that come to mind as going together.

9. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

That's not what he asked

10. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

thanks dawg for clarifying, i couldn't remember if that was what he had asked or not. thanks dawg.
    also, there's a photoshop thread..

11. heatmiser

heatmiser
    from mia

ha ha... i don't remember seeing a "don't ask, don't tell" policy on the hamb...

and just cause he didn't ask, doesn't mean someone shouldn't tell him...

12. I don't know if flames and flat black go with a Packard, but mrjynx photoshop looks good on it.

13. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Flames are cool and they look good on the Packard but the car needs to have some go to back up the look. Drop a big block in there and rock'n'roll.
    Doc.

14. X426X

X426X
    from OhiO

Flat black with flames??? Sheesh, might as well do this to that poor Packard.
    :cool:

Attached Files:

15. 65deluxe

65deluxe

Naw, to do that you'd want to lose the front bumper and maybe replace the grille with a Moon tank.:D
    Your skills are mad, man.

16. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

Well if a thread starts out by saying "Hey guys i want to make this car black with flames and i want to know if you like that idea" then let your opinions fly otherwise keep your nose stuckup you own ass.

Unless people start off by asking what you think of their car or you start buying people a car for them with stipulations that they can only do work on the car that you think looks the best then go be a keyboard tough guy somewhere else.

If you are at a show and someone walks up to your ride and says "Why did you do that to your car, that doesn't look good at all, you should of done it the way i think looks better" You'd tell the guy to fuck off. So keep on typing keyboard cowboy or shutup and say "Yeah that's true" and let the man do whatever the hell he wants to do to the car that he owns.

17. This is a stale thread.

<<<
    05-18-2009, 10:04 PM
    >>>

18. X426X

X426X
    from OhiO

Did somebody violate the user agreement?
    :cool: