Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cool Custom winner at Pleasanton...a HAMBer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustygem, Aug 25, 2009.

1. bttt for the ones that missed it, and cause I think it's pretty cool...

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

WOW!!!!! Stunning is right...Congrats

3. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Yeah..I cant see that car ever getting anything but 1st prize!

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well done, It proves that the best customs have "improvements" and don't need wholesale radical changes to stand out. Every change and every part and piece blend into the whole package prefectly.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. Mucha Muchacha

Mucha Muchacha

Thanks..no offense taken. Some cars have to be certain colors. The Lincoln didn't need to be pink by any means, but I felt the style I was doing it, it needed to be pastel. I wanted pearl on the car... Taking into consideration the light color combos out there on cars I like, I didn't want to be cloning anyone. I wanted it to feel fresh. There wasn't much choice left except pink. Besides, I had the 50's deadstock pink/gold metallic snail trail material for the interior. So it seemed Logical. Oh and a few shades of nail polish to match.(I'm still a female!)

I just came across this thread today. Wow, super flattering and way honored. It was super cool to win at the Goodguys, there are some crazy amazing cars at that show! I think they had like 3,500 cars! Thanks for all the compliments and great props! Ricksters Website is the best...he rules!

6. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

I just found the thread today too.

Congrats Kim. The car is as perdy as the owner.

Iggy.

7. 00 MACK

00 MACK

I demand everyone go look at that killer unchopped 51 in Kims photos! That car is so awesome, I cant believe Ive never seen it!

8. Mucha Muchacha

Mucha Muchacha

You never saw it, cuz its way long gone. Sold it about 7ish years ago. Its in New Mexico at last count...

Thanks Memo..I appreciate it! Especially from one of my fav Lincoln people!
    (ps charro says hi!)

9. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Great Car, Kim. Im inspired to start my 54 Merc

10. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Super old thread but I just seen it for the first time and had to bump it back up for all us new guys. My wife just seen one of the pictures and now thinks my lincoln should be pink!