Register now to get rid of these ads!

charlotte auto fair sept 09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ems customer service, Sep 8, 2009.

1. ems customer service

ems customer service

who's going to the auto fair this weekend???? no work this weekend just play.

2. gofast62

gofast62

i'll be in xo (i think) in the no 3 turn. if you guy want a deal in dlass gibbon bodies come see me(old guy with white hair) i'll get my buddy that owns gibbon to cut all hambers a deal! he has 5 bodies at the show. you can order more. see you guys there.

3. It's my turn - anyone going through atlanta wnat my pass to the infield and 2 passes to get in?

send me PM - I won't be home till 6 to get them but we can work something out. I can't go.

4. DMC

DMC
    from SC

I'll be there looking for a steering column.

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

damnit if it was yesterday I would of paid to have it overnighted.

6. yeah - I was in Florida yesterday and didn't get home till late. Things changed for me yesterday.

7. customcory

customcory

My dad John Vaughn is down there selling Chevy bumpers and parts .:D

8. 2002p51

2002p51

Wife and I will be there bright and early Saturday morning. Not really looking for anything specific for the '47 Mercury, just going to keep an open mind and eyes! :) Mostly just want to see all the cars.

9. enemy2fashion

enemy2fashion
    from USA

Ill be there at 8am!

10. DMC

DMC
    from SC

Came back late this afternoon from the fair. There was a ton of nice cars and the usual junk! Be sure and look for the dark blue 40 Ford Convertible parked on the track. Also there was a red 61 Impala SS with salt flat rims that was awesome! I would like to have the money to bring both of them back home. It also got kinda warm today so take something to drink! I also found the steering column I was looking for. Have a good trip!

11. crider

crider

I'll be there first thing in the a.m.

12. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

I drove 10 hours to get here (charlotte), and spent all day Friday looking around (and wasn't able to finish. I did get one the things I came for... a Cadillac 331/365/390 Edelbrock CD-693 3x2 Intake ;). Only $350.

I was hoping to see more cadillac parts. Maybe I will find it today.

13. I was there yesterday,,couldn't find that big yellow push pin tho' :confused:

14. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors