Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Charlotte Autofair Sep 10-13 Meet & greet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56don, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Anyone planning a HAMB meet and greet at the Charlotte Autofair next month?I am planning on going if all else goes well.Just looking,not selling.

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well I don't know about a "Meet & Greet" but there is always the Village of the HAMB'ed and there are always people hangin around and selling or just hanging. I think they normally have a banner up.

I'll be there Saturday. Not sure if I am taking my roadster so someone can hopefully but it but I'll be there!

3. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I'll but your roadster.

And I'll be at the autofair. I'm down for a meet and greet. How about Sonic drive in? There's one about a mile away from the track.

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

The HAMB banner will be up @ Modifiedrivers spaces in the BLUE field . Krusty40 and other Hamb members also have spaces adjoining Modifiedrivers. His spots are where the YELLOW push pin is. It is where the ACTION will be ;)

[​IMG]

I usually go but the wife has other plans for that weekend.

5. 292belair

292belair

I'll be right up the road a few rows in row RB, I'll se if i can locate the yellow push pin! LOL!

6. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

The HAMB banner will be flying HIGH :D and easy to see :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. gardenjeg

gardenjeg
    from nc

Hey fellow Hambers stop on by our tent A&J'S Southern Rod Shop Inc. we will be in the Orange Field CCO-008 & 009 on the Orange Field Road behind the Hornets Nest Tent. We're bringing a few of our old east coast jalopies hope to see you all there!

8. Dang,that is a BIG push pin! It should be easy to find.I don't remember seeing it in previous years.

9. dotcentral

dotcentral

Reverend Horton Heat is in Charlotte Friday night. I was planning on going to see him after the autofair on Friday.

10. gardenjeg

gardenjeg
    from nc

Wow its Thursday morning firing up the flatty heading to the Autofair. Man Reverend Horton Heat and the Autofair in Charlotte it must be raining!

11. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I'll be there.

12. Look for me there, I am easy to spot..........

Attached Files:

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am trying to get off work tomorrow but rest assure I'll be there Saturday near the village of the HAMB'ed selling my '26 and a few other things while getting harassed by modifieddriver hahah!!!