Register now to get rid of these ads!

Invasion Pics Deep Ellum Dallas TX 9/5/09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WhiteZombie, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Anderson

Anderson

It is what it is....we do not charge spectator admission, there is no revenue generated there. With goodguys, you get to park inside the show. With our $35 pre-registration you are participating in the show with your car, you get a t-shirt, a couple stickers (big woop, bit still) and free admission to the after party. If it's not worth it to you, then that is your choice. We also don't want the show to get too big. With our location, the feel is more of a small car show setting. We like it and want to keep it that way. We are all for growth of the show, but not to the point that it starts taking away from itself. All we have ever tried to do is get the show to pay for itself, and that is all we will continue to do. Those who went to the after party know how amazing the Straitjackets were, but that kinda thing isn't cheap. Lot rental, security guards, parking meters, generator, bands, barricades, the stage, etc. Nothing is free...

Thanks to everyone else who attended the show, it was amazing because of you!! #3 will be here before we know it...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Great show, good music, nice people, and a perfect location. This show can not be touched. I had a blast as did my family. A big Thanks to THEM for all the hard work that make this thing possible I will support the Invasion as long as its around. Thanks again guys!!!
    PS the free water was the greatest thing ever, Such a simple thing but people are usually charging 3 or 4 bucks for that kind of thing. Now thats good old southern hospitality at its finest. I will gladly pay the 35$ to register next year just to support such a class act event!!

3. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

It was a great show. I don't think $35.00 was too much for everything that was included. You couldn't have asked for a better location or nicer people. I'll be back next year.

4. 37FABRICATION

37FABRICATION

You missed out John... Very cool show with lots of kickass stuff to look at. Thanks again to THEM! for a great time and you made James Coles' day with a Best Of Show trophy which he had to have with him the entire time at the hotel bar happy hour later.

Thank you from the HELLIONS!

5. checkoutmyink

checkoutmyink

I would like to thank THEM for putting on a very cool show. It was the first time i had been and it was great. I would also like to thank THEM for picking my car as "Best In Show"... That was way cool and very unexpected!!!!! There were lots of really nice rides there to choose from. Thanks again guys and hope to see you in Feb. at our show.

6. MarkX

MarkX
    from ...TX

Congrats, it was well deserved...... and im looking forward to yalls show!

7. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

LOVE that brown Merc truck ... perfection !!!

8. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Beautiful car man - Congrats!

9. GonzoSS

GonzoSS

Well here is more pics...Enjoy!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. GonzoSS

GonzoSS

11. GonzoSS

GonzoSS

12. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

It was my favorite too.

13. Elrod

Elrod

Thanks for posting the pictures Zombie!!!

Also, great photos GonzoSS! Thanks for posting.

Anyone else shoot photos they want to post up?

14. "BAD NEWS"

"BAD NEWS"
    from dallas tx

15. Elrod

Elrod

Glad you made it out Cody!